September 8, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V544000
Storing the griddle while it has an open flame can increase the risk of a vehicle fire.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V544
Manufacturer Forest River, Inc.
Potential Number of Units Affected 8
Forest River, Inc. (Forest River) is recalling certain 2021 Coachmen Catalina CAT261BHS-8 and CAT263BHSCKLE recreational trailers. The exterior griddle was built with a six foot hose, allowing the griddle to be stowed in the vehicle with an open flame.
None of the vehicles have been retailed yet. Forest River dealers will install a three foot LPG hose instead of the six foot one, free of charge. Owners may contact Forest River customer service at 1-574-825-4995. Forest River’s number for this recall is 103-1227.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
1 Affected Product
7 Associated Documents
Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2021-2
Defect Notice Report
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2020-4
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2020-3
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2021-1
Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2021-3
Latest Recalls Documents
- Whole home indoor, gas powered tankless water heater, rated at 3.6 GPM that activates only when in use, making it an energy saver.
- For indoor installation with safe, efficient power ventilation and perfect for any small home, cabin or apartment.
- Easy to read digital temperature display, on a compact and space-saving design with minimal noise output.
- Safe electronic ignition system; plugs into standard 120v electrical outlet with UL-listed cord.
- Uses standard 1/2" NPT water fittings and is equipped with easy to use manual water temperature controls.Minimum 0.65 GPM flow rate
- Lightweight design for portability
- Durable steel construction with reliable valves that are safe and easy to use
- Perfect for on-the-go cooking, grilling, heating and lighting
- Package Dimensions: 12.25 inch L x 8.25 inch W x 8.25 inch H
- PERFECT NO MESS CAMPFIRE: Sturdy fire pit is easy to use and portable; quickly set up in minutes with no tools required. All-weather fire bowl delivers a clean and smokeless flame with cozy warmth and a beautiful evening ambiance. Measures L 19” x W 19” x H 11” with a total output of 58,000 BTU/HR.
- Includes pre-attached 10 ft hose with regulator to easily reach and connect with your standard BBQ propane tank cylinder. Fully adjustable dial with chrome valve knob for varying flame height, and natural lava rock set designed to enhance flickering effect. Convenient UV & weather resistant cover protects fire pit when not in use, fabric strap handle for easier and more comfortable transport. Propane Tank stabilizer ring to keep tank to keep tank from falling while fire bowl is in use.
- SELF IGNITING - No need to purchase a lighter for this fire pit as it will come with a self igniting piezo system
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- Endless Hot Water: Enjoy unlimited hot water flow throughout the house; compact, durable, and easy to install; professional installation recommended
- Energy and Space Efficient: Space-saving design conserves energy as it heats only when necessary
- Optimal Water Pressure: High-performance up to 6.5 GPM hot water flow rate for a powerful, constant stream
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Guaranteed to Last: 10-, 5-, and 1-year residential factory warranty for heat exchanger, labor, and parts, respectively
- Camp Oven Stove Combo - Use piezoelectric ignition, propane stove left burner 8,500 BTU/Hr, right burner 5,100 BTU/Hr, portable oven 5,100 BTU/Hr
- 40L Large Capacity Camping Oven - With thermometer and adjustable knob, suitable for baking a variety of foods. Inside Oven dimensions: 16.5×12.2×9.8”
- Easy to Install - Outdoor oven with a 3.2 ft hose and CSA-certified regulator, it can connect a 1 lb propane tank. If you want to connect a 20 lb propane tank, please purchase regulator separately
- High Quality & More Durable - SABAF burner imported from Italy, 304 food-grade stainless steel cooking panel, double explosion-proof glass oven door, 201 stainless steel handle
- Portable Outdoor Kitchen - Great for camping, hiking, mountain climbing, picnicking, tailgating, RV travel, emergency preparedness, etc
- 12 Propane Cylinders
- 16 oz per Cylinder
- This product is hazardous/flammable and not returnable
- Pre-filled propane cylinders with quality steel construction, a stable base and reliable valves provide safe and easy-to-use operation. Cylinders are a universal size and fit all standard portable propane appliances, tabletop grills and propane torches.
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN: Use grill and stove at the same time; 130 sq. in. grilling area; stove fits a 10 in. pan
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PERFECTHEAT TECHNOLOGY: Offers more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
Last update on 2022-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.