NHTSA ID Number: 10174934
Manufacturer Communication Number: ENP-733
The Agility Fuel Solutions (Agility®) service team identified two fuel system ECU (electronic control unit) calibration issues in Blue iQ CNG (compressed natural gas) fuel systems for the Cummins® 6.7L engine. Issue 1: Program incompatibility causes throttle response to drop to zero when an attempt is made to operate in economy (Eco) mode. Issue 2: “Liters to Empty” Smart Gauge function is not programmed; at fuel levels less than 5-10%, zero throttle response results. Agility® is coding a new ECU calibration to remedy these conditions which will be distributed through the Cummins INSITE customer online portal.
3 Affected Products
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|AGILITY FUEL SYSTEMS||CNG FUEL SYSTEM|
|AGILITY FUEL SYSTEMS||CNG FUEL TANK|
|AGILITY FUEL SYSTEMS||CNG PRESSURE RELIEF DEVIC|
April 27, 2020
The Agility Fuel Solutions (Agility®) service team has identified two fuel system ECU (electronic control unit) calibration issues in Blue iQ CNG (compressed natural gas) fuel systems for the Cummins® 6.7L engine as follows:
Issue 1: Program incompatibility causes throttle response to drop to zero when an attempt is made to operate in economy (Eco) mode.
Agility® is coding a new ECU calibration to remedy these conditions which will be distributed through the Cummins INSITE customer online portal.
Effective immediately and continuing until affected units receive the new calibration, Agility® recommends the following precautionary measures:
- Do not operate the vehicle in Eco mode, and
- Do not rely on the Liters to Empty Smart Gauge function; always keep the vehicle well-fueled to avoid an unexpected empty condition.
2. Affected Units
3. Tools Required
4. Diagnostic Symptoms and Preventative Measures
Issue 1: Zero throttle response when Eco Mode is enabled. Figure 1
Smart Gauge green LED (1) illuminated and “Eco Mode Enabled” message (2) displayed.
ACTION: Press and hold the right Smart Gauge function button until the display changes to
“Eco Mode Disabled” and the red LED illuminates to disable Eco Mode. Figure 2
Smart Gauge right function button (3), red LED (1) illuminated, and “Eco Mode Disabled” message (2) displayed. The Smart Gauge should display “Eco Mode Disabled” during unit operation until the ECU calibration update is released. Figure 2
Issue 2: Zero throttle response at low fuel levels less than 5-10%.
Smart Gauge red LED (1) illuminated and “Derate Active” message (2) displayed.
ACTION: Unit must refuel to disable the derate condition automatically.
ALTERNATIVE ACTION: Temporarily disable derate by holding down the Override button; this allows units to be operated on CNG pony tanks.
5. Corrective Action / Procedure
Issues 1 and 2: Install new Agility® ECU calibration, software version TBA via Cummins® INSITE using the following procedure:
NEXIQ tool programming screens (not shown throughout this procedure) are similar.
Step 2: Click “Connect to ECM” from the left tab menu. Figure 4
Initial programming screen. INLINE7 tool connection verification (1) and Step 2 “Connect to ECM” (2).
Step 3a: Click “Connect.” NOTE: No security type or password credentials are required. Figure 5
Step 3a – “Connect” button.
Step 4: Click “New” and “OK” on the pop-up menus. Figure 7
Step 4 – “New” and “OK” buttons.
Step 5: Once connected, verify ECM connection at the bottom left of the window. Figure 8
Step 5 – Green circle indicates tool is connected to the ECM.
Step 6: Click “Calibration Selection” from the left tab menu. Figure 9
Step 7: Click “ECM/PDD Code Search” button (Figure 9) and the “Checking for calibration updates” screen will appear. Figure 10
Step 7 – Checking for calibration updates screen.
Step 8: Wait for a “Successfully found (CAL ID tba)” message to appear in the status box.
When the desired calibration is found, click “Save” and proceed to Step 9. Figure 11
Step 8 – “Successfully found (CAL ID tba)” message in Status box (a) and “Save” button (8).
The following screen will appear if the requested calibration is not found (Figure 12):
Step 8 – Calibration not found screen.
If the calibration was not found, double check the following connections:
- Verify stable Wi-Fi signal is present
- Confirm NEXIQ® USB-Link 2 or Cummins® INLINE7 tool is connected to OBD-II
- Confirm Agility ECU is connected properly to the fuel system chassis harness Repeat Steps 6 through 8.
Step 9: Click the “Exit” button. Figure 12
Step 10: Click the “ECM/PDD” button, add all, and click on the “OK” button. Figure 13
Step 10 “ECM/PDD” button (10).
When these options appear, select “Add All,” and click on the “OK” button.
Step 11: Click/expand all folders (the + buttons), then click on “4354537.” Figure 14
Select “Add All” and click “OK.” Figure 15
Step 11b. “Add All” and “OK” buttons (11b).
Step 12: Right click on the calibration ID #, then click “Transfer to ECM” in the pull down menu. Figure 16
Step 12. Select desired Cal ID # from the list, then click “Transfer to ECM” (12).
Step 13: Follow prompts until programming is successful/complete.
Step 14: When complete, click “Disconnect from ECM” tab at upper left menu and close out INSITE. Figure 17
Figure 17. Step 14 Disconnect from ECM tab.
6. Warranty Information
This procedure is covered under warranty. Standard repair time (SRT) is 0.5 hours. Please refer to Warranty Manual, ENP-067, for warranty reimbursement procedures.
For parts and support, contact Agility® Customer Care: +1 949 267 7745, toll free: +1 855 500 2445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
April 27, 2020
- Note: gasket failure or missing gasket may cause leakage. Temperature changes or shaking may cause bubbles in the pressure gauge, which is normal.
- Material: Made of lead free brass, the lead content is less than 0.13%, far lower than the lead-free standard required by NSF
- It can be raised from 0 to 160 psi. You can easily select the required pressure to protect the piping system by adjusting the screw on the top of the regulator
- 3/4 inch threaded joint is compatible with all American water hose.
- The water pressure can be clearly seen with a pressure gauge, which is necessary for RVs, campers and travel trailers.
- The valve is made of lead free brass with 3/4" NH Threads (garden hose threads), which meets the standard of US water plumbing system
- Our durable Pressure Reducing Valve is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a safer constant predetermined downstream level.
- Hydro Master Water Pressure regulator valve with dual-layer inlet screened filter to stop debris and protect the valve
- Stainless steel pressure gauge with oil filled, to help reduce friction of internal components and prolong service life.
- Adjustable water pressure gauge with double scale displays, pressure ranges from 0-160PSI (0-11Bar). Very easy to adjust.
- Category: Plumbing -- Pressure and Temperature Control Valves
- The AR-02 Air Regulator is a true Diaphragm type which delivers your desired and precise air flow from your compressor to all air tools. 0-140 PSI, 1/4" NPT
- Great as a Paint Gun Regulator with its' Large Glass Display making it resistant to shop liquids and super easy to read.
- The Air Pressure Regulator Valve comfortably fits in your hand for quick pressure adjustments so you can focus on the job.
- The Le Lematec Inline Air Regulator Features Impact Resistant housing to withstand drops, bangs, & accidents.
- Unlike other Paint Gun Regulators, ours features a lightweight and ergonomic design for installation between your air compressor and air tools allowing for little if any interruption to your air system.
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: RV48-3/4
- Item Package Dimension: 12.0" L x 12.0" W x 6.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
- 58 PSI
- capable of flowing a maximum of 255LPH
- Supports 550-600HP
- Fit for Part Number: GF822, 10299146, 19239926, 33737, TBSS intake, NNBS Intake, L92 Intake, returnless, LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LQ4, LQ9, LM7, L99, L76, LSX, 4.8, 5.3
- Air Inlet is 1/4-Inch, 19 BPS male thread
- Helps ensure optimal atomization for HVLP paint application, reducing rework
- Regulator and valve in one unit allows for effortless air pressure setting and control
- Fast setup – connects quickly to 3M Accuspray spray gun bases
- Gauge provides simple, clear operation and readings for easy adjustment
- GAS TYPE & PRESSURE - Gas Type: Natural Gas (NG). Inlet gas pressure: 1/2 PSI. Outlet pressure range: 3" - 6" Water Column
- PIPE THREAD SIZE - 1/2" Inlet & 1/2" Outlet FPT GAS PIPE. Make sure you measure the gas pipe or regulator opening as close to 13/16 inches as shown in the picture’s table.
- CAUTION - This regulator has 13/16" openings for 1/2" gas pipes. The 1/2" gas pipe means interior diameter 1/2" but outside diameter is 13/16", refer to the pictures before buying.
- MARKING - Model: RV48L, Marking: 1/2 PSIG, Po 3" - 6". Inlet pressure 1/2 PSI. Adjustable outlet pressure 3"-6" Water Column.
- OPERATE TEMPERATURE - 32°F - 225°F (0°C - 107°C). Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
- ✿APPLICATION :Can be used on E85 & alcohol.
- ✿FEATURE:Adjustable from 60 to 85psi.(You need to replace the spring inside of the top if you need other psi which is out of the range )1/8'' NPT gauge port (white face 0-160 psi gauge available upon request, -see my other auctions).
- ✿MATERIAL&SIZE:CNC-machined from 6061-T651 billet aluminum.AN8 feed & AN6 return.
- ✿WHAT YOU GET:1 × fuel pressure regulator, 1 × gauge,2 × -8AN fittings for feed and supply lines,1 × -6AN return line fitting,1 × AN8 end cap(you can cap off one feed if you only need 1 feed)
- ✿PQY CUSTOMER SERVICE :If you ve any problem ,please contact us and we will respond you on 24 hours except weekends and holidays.
- Max. Supply Pressure: 250 PSI/ Max. Operating Pressure: 0-150 PSI
- 10 Micron Particulate Element / Flow Rate: 211 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Manual Drain, Poly Bowl w/ Guard, Port Size: 1/2" NPT
- Use Metal bowl in pressure exceeding 150 PSI or when solvents harmful to polycarbonate is present
- Pressure Gauge, Bracket Included
Last update on 2022-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.