NHTSA ID Number: 10174934
Manufacturer Communication Number: ENP-733
The Agility Fuel Solutions (Agility®) service team identified two fuel system ECU (electronic control unit) calibration issues in Blue iQ CNG (compressed natural gas) fuel systems for the Cummins® 6.7L engine. Issue 1: Program incompatibility causes throttle response to drop to zero when an attempt is made to operate in economy (Eco) mode. Issue 2: "Liters to Empty" Smart Gauge function is not programmed; at fuel levels less than 5-10%, zero throttle response results. Agility® is coding a new ECU calibration to remedy these conditions which will be distributed through the Cummins INSITE customer online portal.
3 Affected Products
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|AGILITY FUEL SYSTEMS||CNG FUEL SYSTEM|
|AGILITY FUEL SYSTEMS||CNG FUEL TANK|
|AGILITY FUEL SYSTEMS||CNG PRESSURE RELIEF DEVIC|
April 27, 2020
The Agility Fuel Solutions (Agility®) service team has identified two fuel system ECU (electronic control unit) calibration issues in Blue iQ CNG (compressed natural gas) fuel systems for the Cummins® 6.7L engine as follows:
Issue 1: Program incompatibility causes throttle response to drop to zero when an attempt is made to operate in economy (Eco) mode.
Agility® is coding a new ECU calibration to remedy these conditions which will be distributed through the Cummins INSITE customer online portal.
Effective immediately and continuing until affected units receive the new calibration, Agility® recommends the following precautionary measures:
- Do not operate the vehicle in Eco mode, and
- Do not rely on the Liters to Empty Smart Gauge function; always keep the vehicle well-fueled to avoid an unexpected empty condition.
2. Affected Units
3. Tools Required
4. Diagnostic Symptoms and Preventative Measures
Issue 1: Zero throttle response when Eco Mode is enabled. Figure 1
Smart Gauge green LED (1) illuminated and “Eco Mode Enabled” message (2) displayed.
ACTION: Press and hold the right Smart Gauge function button until the display changes to
“Eco Mode Disabled” and the red LED illuminates to disable Eco Mode. Figure 2
Smart Gauge right function button (3), red LED (1) illuminated, and “Eco Mode Disabled” message (2) displayed. The Smart Gauge should display “Eco Mode Disabled” during unit operation until the ECU calibration update is released. Figure 2
Issue 2: Zero throttle response at low fuel levels less than 5-10%.
Smart Gauge red LED (1) illuminated and “Derate Active” message (2) displayed.
ACTION: Unit must refuel to disable the derate condition automatically.
ALTERNATIVE ACTION: Temporarily disable derate by holding down the Override button; this allows units to be operated on CNG pony tanks.
5. Corrective Action / Procedure
Issues 1 and 2: Install new Agility® ECU calibration, software version TBA via Cummins® INSITE using the following procedure:
Step 1: Using either a NEXIQ® USB-Link 2 or Cummins® INLINE7 tool, verify OBD-II connection is correctly selected. Figure 4.
NEXIQ tool programming screens (not shown throughout this procedure) are similar.
Step 2: Click “Connect to ECM” from the left tab menu. Figure 4
Initial programming screen. INLINE7 tool connection verification (1) and Step 2 “Connect to ECM” (2).
Step 3a: Click “Connect.” NOTE: No security type or password credentials are required. Figure 5
Step 3a - “Connect” button.
Step 3b: Select “Agility Fuel Delivery System ” and click “Connect.” Figure 6.
Step 3b - “Agility Fuel Delivery System ” and “Connect” button.
Step 4: Click “New” and “OK” on the pop-up menus. Figure 7
Step 4 - “New” and “OK” buttons.
Step 5: Once connected, verify ECM connection at the bottom left of the window. Figure 8
Step 5 - Green circle indicates tool is connected to the ECM.
Step 6: Click “Calibration Selection” from the left tab menu. Figure 9
Step 6 -“Calibration Selection” tab (6) and Step 7 “ECM/PDD Code Search” button (7).
Step 7: Click “ECM/PDD Code Search” button (Figure 9) and the “Checking for calibration updates” screen will appear. Figure 10
Step 7 - Checking for calibration updates screen.
Step 8: Wait for a “Successfully found (CAL ID tba)” message to appear in the status box.
When the desired calibration is found, click “Save” and proceed to Step 9. Figure 11
Step 8 - “Successfully found (CAL ID tba)” message in Status box (a) and “Save” button (8).
The following screen will appear if the requested calibration is not found (Figure 12):
Step 8 - Calibration not found screen.
If the calibration was not found, double check the following connections:
- Verify stable Wi-Fi signal is present
- Confirm NEXIQ® USB-Link 2 or Cummins® INLINE7 tool is connected to OBD-II
- Confirm Agility ECU is connected properly to the fuel system chassis harness Repeat Steps 6 through 8.
Step 9: Click the “Exit” button. Figure 12
Step 10: Click the “ECM/PDD” button, add all, and click on the “OK” button. Figure 13
Step 10 “ECM/PDD” button (10).
When these options appear, select “Add All,” and click on the “OK” button.
Step 11: Click/expand all folders (the + buttons), then click on “4354537.” Figure 14
Select “Add All” and click “OK.” Figure 15
Step 11b. “Add All” and “OK” buttons (11b).
Step 12: Right click on the calibration ID #, then click “Transfer to ECM” in the pull down menu. Figure 16
Step 12. Select desired Cal ID # from the list, then click “Transfer to ECM” (12).
Step 13: Follow prompts until programming is successful/complete.
Step 14: When complete, click “Disconnect from ECM” tab at upper left menu and close out INSITE. Figure 17
Figure 17. Step 14 Disconnect from ECM tab.
6. Warranty Information
This procedure is covered under warranty. Standard repair time (SRT) is 0.5 hours. Please refer to Warranty Manual, ENP-067, for warranty reimbursement procedures.
For parts and support, contact Agility® Customer Care: +1 949 267 7745, toll free: +1 855 500 2445 or [email protected]
April 27, 2020
- ✪【High Quality】TOP quality Fuel Rail Pressure Regulator Sensor,made of premium quality for strong stability,which will built to long lasting durability.This sensor is well made and is a breeze to install. Save you much time and money by replacing the fuel parts yourself and resolve the fuel problem in your precious vehicle.
- ✪【Powerful Function】Driving anywhere depends on smooth and efficient operation of Fuel System, especially the Fuel Pressure Sensor. With this item, you can get rid of troubles such as "Check Engine Light ON; Difficulty Starting Engine, Weak Acceleration, Stalling and Bad Fuel Mileage". Fuel rail pressure sensor will restore the performance of your fuel delivery system for storing and delivering the gasoline or diesel fuel your engine needs to run.
- ✪【Reference OE Part Number】Replace Part Number: Fuel rail pressure sensor 3R3E9F972AA / 3R3E-9F972-AA / FPS7 / F8CZ9F972BE / XW4Z9F972BA / F8CF9F972BG / 3R3Z9F972AB.
- ✪【Fitment】Fits Ford Lincoln Mercury Vehicles with 2.0 2.3 3.0 3.8 3.9 4.6 5.4 Liter V6 V8 L4 Engine, for 2004-2005 Ford Explorer, for 2003-2004 Ford Crown Victoria, for 2004-2008 Ford F150, for 2000-2004 Ford Focus, for 2005-2006 Ford E150 Club Wagon E250 GT, 2002-2007 Ford Taurus Thunderbird.
- ✪【OEM Design Direct Fit】Replacement Fuel Rail Pressure Regulator Sensor 3R3E-9F972-AA constructed of premium material for long lasting durability and reliability. Worked as good as the original. Even though this is not a genuine Ford or Motorcraft original equipment fuel pressure sensor, but it works even better and lasts longer at a much lower price.
- 50332 for presto canner parts
- 50332 Canner Pressure Regulator Fits Presto Pressure Canner models: 01/C22, 01/C17, 01/C13, 171003, 174001, 171001, 171002, 0174510, 177001, 02/CAA12H, 02/CAA16H, 02/CAA20H
- Pressure Cooker Pressure Regulator 3 Piece. Adjustable to make 5-10-15lb weight
- For low-acid canning (vegetables, meat, poultry, seafood), use 10 pounds of pressure for altitudes up to 1,000 feet. For altitudes above 1,000 feet, use 15 pounds pressure. For high-acid canning (fruits), use 5 pounds of pressure for altitudes up to 1,000 feet. For altitudes above 1,000 feet, use 10 pounds pressure.
- Plce the 3-pice pressure regulator on the vent pipe after the 10-minute venting perod is complete. Proessing time begins once the pressure regutator egins to tock gently. Adjust heat to maintain a slow, steady rocking motion during the processing time.
- 2016 Improved Version. We have upgraded our brass regulator after examining other reviews; Our new lead-free regulator contains a more durable pressure gauge with oil to prevent friction of internal components, particularly low lead content, well under the lead free requirement, and comes with a 1 Year WARRANTY.
- Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification.
- Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
- Compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads. Contact us for any compatibility questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", and clicking on the ask a question button.
- Adjustable up to 160 PSI. Arrives with easy installation guide. Email us for an additional copy of the guide or quality control test.
- Helps protect RV plumbing and hoses from high pressure city water
- Attaches easily with 3/4" garden hose threads
- Durable brass construction that is drinking water safe
- Reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40 50 pounds of pressure
- CSA low lead content certified. Complies with California's AB1953 and Vermont Act 193, Maryland HB 372, and Louisiana HB 471 low lead content laws
- Ideal for installations requiring lower flows such as solid set, drip line, soaker hose and other low pressure agriculture, residential and commercial irrigation. This PRLG (Pressure Regulator Landscape Grade) maintains a constant outlet pressure of 25 PSI (1.72 bar) with a flow range between 0.5 - 7 GPM (114 - 1590 L/hr).
- 100% water tested for accuracy. Senninger pressure regulators are built to rigorous quality standards and are known worldwide for their reliable performance.
- Proper use of this low flow water regulator maintains sprinkler or droplet flow, distribution uniformity, and the overall efficiency of an irrigation system. It also helps conserve water and energy and extend sprinkler and drip system life in your garden or nursery. Works with any standard 3/4" outdoor faucet, hose bib, garden hose, water hose, sprinkler manifold, garden soaker hose or home irrigation system.
- Made in the USA of engineering-grade thermoplastics. This sturdy inline plastic water regulator can be installed above or below ground. No external metal parts for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Note: This irrigation pressure regulator regulates dynamic water pressure (the pressure while water is flowing). If measuring this regulator with a pressure gauge, do not screw the gauge directly onto the end of the regulator. This blocks the flow of water and measures static pressure, not dynamic pressure. To measure dynamic water pressure, attach a gauge at the end of your irrigation tubing line, or use an inline gauge that allows water to flow unblocked through the regulator.
- FUNCTION: Prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, suitable for camper, trailer, RV plumbing system.
- SAFETY: Class C46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%, giving you safe and healthy life.
- COMPATIBLE: Designed with 3/4" garden hose threads & NH threads.It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. RVGUARD regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water.
- ADJUSTABLE: Factory Setting: 45 PSI, Min: 0PSI, Max: 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted whatever water pressure you need by turning screw driver. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
- GAUGE DISPLAY: The water pressure can be clearly seen on the gauge, it's necessary for RV, camper, travel trailer.
- [Safety and Healthy]: Made of Lead Free Brass, our regulator meets NSF lead-free requirements of less than 0.25%.Our water pressure regulator can reduce original water pressure and make it stable to use.
- [Compatibility]: Compatible with U.S. 3/4" water sources(ND20) & NH threads, the regulator can compatible with all U.S. water sources.
- [Durability]: Built in oil design can damps vibrations of internal parts or sudden pressure changes and to prolong lifespan of gauge.
- [Adjustment]: Through screw driver, the water pressure can be adjusted from 0-160psi easily (Maximum tolerable water pressure: 240psi). Just adjust the brass screw (at the top of regulator) to change the pressure - or +. Arrives with our easy installation guide.
- [Easy to clean]: The removable valve spool is easy to clean or replace.Double-layer inlet screened filter design will filter the particles like gravel, debris to prevent impurity blocking and valve body damage.
- Zurn-Wilkins 34-600XL 3/4" Bronze Pressure Reducing Valve, FNPT Union and FNPT Female Thread
- All bronze body and bell housing provides durability and long life
- Built-in bypass prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- May be installed in any position
- Serviceable in-line
- Dial-N-Wash Adjustable Pressure Regulator Rated up to 4500 PSI
- Whether you’re looking for a replacement part or an accessory to enhance your cleaning experience, SIMPSON has the right one for you! Our accessories provide more cleaning options for the homeowner and professional to get the job done effectively while efficiently. Our accessories are designed to fit most gas pressure washers.
- Rated up to 4500 PSI
- Adjust pressure from MIN to MAX with a simple twist
- Use with any standard pressure washer spray Lance and standard spray gun with a threaded M22 connection
- GAS TYPE & PRESSURE - Gas Type: Natural Gas (NG). Inlet gas pressure: 1/2 PSI. Outlet pressure range: 3" - 6" Water Column
- PIPE THREAD SIZE - 1/2" Inlet & 1/2" Outlet FPT GAS PIPE. Make sure you measure the gas pipe or regulator opening as close to 13/16 inches as shown in the picture’s table.
- CAUTION - This regulator has 13/16" openings for 1/2" gas pipes. The 1/2" gas pipe means interior diameter 1/2" but outside diameter is 13/16", refer to the pictures before buying.
- MARKING - Model: RV48L, Marking: 1/2 PSIG, Po 3" - 6". Inlet pressure 1/2 PSI. Adjustable outlet pressure 3"-6" Water Column.
- OPERATE TEMPERATURE - 32°F - 225°F (0°C - 107°C). Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API