NHTSA ID Number: 10172771
Manufacturer Communication Number: 059-203-00
Hanger and Attaching Parts Kits - Rubber Bushed Suspension Installation Instructions
1 Affected Product
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|DEXTER AXLE CO||DEXTER AXLE CO|
Hanger and Attaching Parts Kits – Rubber Bushed Suspension
HAP-105-00 8K-9K Single Axle Kit
HAP-103-00 10K-15K Single Axle Kit
HAP-158-00 10KGD Single Axle Kit
Before welding and installing any suspension component parts to the trailer frame requiring the raising of the vehicle, make sure that the vehicle is properly supported on lift stands of sufficient capacity. Follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations for lifting and supporting the unit.
Do not lift with or place supports under any part of the suspension system unless specifically directed to do so during these installation steps.
|Never rely on jacks alone to support the vehicle. A vehicle that is not securely supported may fall and cause severe injuries or death.|
General Guidelines for Hanger Welding
- It is recommended that the hangers be centered on the frame rails.
- Starting and stopping at the corners of the hangers is NOT recommended.
- Craters/ends of welds should be back-filled to prevent cracking.
- The weld should be inspected for cracks, undercut, poor porosity, and inadequate penetration that may cause the hanger to fail.
Cross Frame Reinforcement
059-203-00 Rev. G | 2020.03
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- Compact – portable – very capable quality welder that can run on either 110/115 or 220/230 volts which makes this a true workhorse with a completely portable footprint. Comes complete as pictured; ready for you to start welding. AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Working voltage: 115V/230±15%; 30 to 155 Amp welding range; In MMA mode, this welder can be used as a very nice scratch arc TIG welder with optional accessories.
- Comfortably welds up to 1/4 in. mild steel that is properly prepared using 220 volt input, in both MIG, flux-cored and stick welding. Feeds wire at 78 in. to 472 in. per minute and has infinitely adjustable wire speed and heat settings. This welder does not use tapped controls that are found in cheaper machines!
- This model uses an advanced compact IGBT inverter design with automatic overheat and over current welding protection.
- The model 155 incorporates 2T/4T modes. 4T is useful if you have a long weld to do, as it saves you having to hold the trigger down the whole time. Great feature for out of position welding.
- ★Flux-Cored Wire, Gas Less Welder - Display4top MIG 130 welder machine uses convenient Flux-Cored Wire.Automatic Thermal Safety Protection,suit for welding carbon steel,aluminum,stainless steel etc.
- ★Strong & Durable - Compact and exquisite MIG welder, made of heavy duty stainless steel body, painted with durable red paints, ensure its long-last serving life-span, a strong and durable welding machine for your long term use.
- ★Overload Safety Protecyion - MIG 130 PLUS welder come with a safety feature where the welder is automatically turned off when it it too hot or the volt and current exceed their range. This function will keep you and your welder safe. Internal fan-cooling system,there are fans helping to cooling the welder when working.
- ★Wide Applications - Portable design light weight, easy for translation and storage. Comes with a comfortable hand grip, making it easy for you to carry anywhere you want.It is perfect for home DIY and general repairing work.
- ★Accessories Included - 1x welding gun with on/off safety contro,1 x grounding clamp,1x brush , 1x protection mask and several other small accessories
- Synergic Control,Automatic change of the voltage & wire feeding speed by adjusting the amperage or choosing different thicknesses
- IGBT inverter technology, Full 30-205Amp(max) with digital display, reliable quality and stable performance
- The MIG-205DS is capable of true lift TIG(need buy extra tig lift torch,not included inside product) welding as well as stick welding ,The MIG-205DS is an intuitive synergically designed MIG/MAG/ Flux Core/ARC/Lift TIG welding machine.
- Safety, Automatic Protection Function for Over-current, Over-voltage and Over-heating
- MIG/MMA Welder & Digital Display: 20-120 Amp MMA electric current output. Anti-sticking preventing against over loading the unit easing removal of the electrode, Hot start, arc force, overload protection. The Digital display screen provide more accurate current and voltage regulation.
- Powerful: 120V 60HZ DC IGBT Inverter welder, Output Current 20A-140A, MIG/MMA multifunction Welder, 35% Duty Cycle, It is convenient to change the mode between the MIG and the MMA by pressing the button, 0.03''-0.04'' Solid Core Wire are available for MIG function.
- Adjustable: MIG welder has adjustable wire feed speed, welding current and voltage, you can adjust it to suit your application and weld with different thicknesses machine.
- High Efficiency: Inverter gas-shielded welding power source utilizes high power component IGBT to transfer 60Hz frequency up to 30~50KHz, the efficiency increases by 30%. The welding machine is installed with protection circuit of over voltage, over current and over heat.
- Carrying handle & Compact design: Easy for installation and storage, it's very convenient to use at anywhere as your need. Ideal for outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm & road equipment and maintenance & repair, Suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, and other metal materials.
- Enjoy of a compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welder that is user friendly | Shielding gas sold separately
- Welder dimensions – 12.8” H x 8.8” W x 18” D | Welds up to – 1/8 in. mild steel | Power cord length – 6ft. | Cored Wire Size Range – .035 | Voltage – 115V, 20 Amp
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed
- Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households
- Four voltage settings and continuous wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8" thick
- Your purchase includes – 10 ft. HR-100 gun | 10 ft. work cable with clamp | .030” contact tips | Power cord with plug | Welding guide and material thickness gauge | Owner’s manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines
- Specifications: Input voltage – 230V 60Hz | Amp range – 25-190 amps | Duty cycle – 30% at 130 amps | Mild Steel thickness range – 24 ga. 5-/16” | Spool radio diameter inner/outer – .62”/1.95” | Max spool capacity – 11 lbs. | Power cord length – 6 ft.
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter
- You are able to quickly reference initial settings for different wires, gases, materials, and thicknesses. Provides you a quick starting point whether you are a novice or professional
- Less of your time consumed in setup by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire | Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding! AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
- Synergic Adjustment Function(Software Control):The current and voltage values are intelligent automated matched(voltage value not displayed), more easier for entry level welders.
- Multi-functions in one machine: Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG.
- Powerful Machine: Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate.
- Big enough to apply to 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire. Ready to feed .030"(0.8mm) with solid core wire, and .035" (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Dual voltage input design: Welding machine can be plugged into 110（120）V / 220(230)V dual voltage (Automatic fitting).
Last update on 2021-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API