December 23, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V920000
If the stove flame inverts when the furnace engages, it can increase the risk of a fire.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V920
Manufacturer Riverside RV
Potential Number of Units Affected 189
Riverside will notify owners, and dealers will install a panel to shut off air flow between furnace and stove, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in January 2020. Owners may contact Riverside customer 1-260-499-4511.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
1 Affected Product
2 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle - primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety "on" indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet - standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. 2-year manufacturer's warranty, as well as customer service.
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture, DOUBLES the usual industry for an exceptional quality Empava stove top
- LPG/NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included) delivers the same maximum BTU power to propane and natural gas cooktops – Works manually w/o electricity. Capable for multi-purpose such as RVs, light cooking family, small kitchen and outdoor use, etc. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven
- The 5 World Class Made in Italy SABAF burner gas cooktops by Empava features one of the latest flame failure thermocouples auto shut off protection technology that prevent gas leak to keep your home and family safe
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners to prevent food from falling into them. Stain and heat discoloration resistant stainless-steel surface will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- The durable knobs and laser cut full-width edge-to-edge heavy cast iron grates can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- 【4 Powerful Cooking Zones】Product size: 30.3'' x 20.5'' x 2.1''(770mm x 520mm x 52mm). Cut out size: 22.1'' x 19.3''(560mm x 490mm). This 30 inch electric cooktop is suitable for 240V, featuring 4 different cooking zones with total power 1000-6600W. The 5.4"/9.1"(138mm/230mm) double cooking zone with a maximum 1000W/2200W power, the two 6.5"(165mm) round cooking zones have a maximum 1200W power, the 6.5"/10.6"(165mm/270mm) double cooking zone has a maximum 1100W/2000W power.
- 【Digital Sensor Touch Controls】This sensor touch control electric cooktop has 9 power levels, for precision to switch into different level from boil to simmer. The digital sensor touch controls help to easy control the electric cooker heating accurately.
- 【Multiple Protection Functions】We developed and manufactured this product strictly following North American Norm. This electric stove top have different protection functions to ensure safety, such as the child safety lock, overheating protection, auto shutdown protection and residual heat warning.
- 【Multifunctional Timer】This electric cooktop comes with a multifunctional timer. You can use it as a time reminder when cooking. You can also set the electric cooktop to turn the cooking zones off automatically after the setting time is up. You can set the time up to 99 minutes.
- 【Excellent Customer Service】We have local professional team to offer you excellent service. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm by dialing the hotline (844)538-7890 on working days.
- Save Your Money & Time-- Bonsenkitchen Induction cooking has good electrical coupling between the pan and the coil and is thus quite efficient, that means you pay less energy and time in your kitchen, and has safety advantages compared to gas stoves. Cooktops are also usually easy to clean, because the cooktop itself does not get very hot.
- Maximize Your Kitchen Space: Bonsenkitchen compact induction cooktop which features a small footprint and compact design to easily store when not in use. Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited.
- Universal Fit Induction Cooker-- Compatible with induction ready cookware, the countertop burner is suitable for CAST IRON, ENAMELED IRON, STAINLESS STEEL. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if without compatible cookware or no cookware is detecte. Power Range-- 9 Power Level from 150W to 1800W Temperature from 140℉ to 460℉
- Easy Cleaning Glass Surface-- Electronic induction cooktop frees you from struggling with burnt on food that’s hard to remove. Please make cleaning with cooktop cleaner for induction burner until it cool down below 140°F
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We take full responsibility for ETL approved induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it's easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments; 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 40°F increments; sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space use.
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes); overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety.
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Sanders, Ella (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 11/13/2018 (Publication Date) - Castle Point Books (Publisher)
Last update on 2020-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API