The incorrect gear selection display may cause the operator to falsely assume that the truck is in neutral, possibly resulting in the truck moving unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash.
Daimler Trucks North America, LLC (DTNA) is recalling certain 2020 Freightliner Cascadia vehicles equipped with an ICU3S Instrument Cluster and a DT12 automated manual transmission. When the transmission is shifted out of the Neutral (N) position, the instrument cluster will continue to display the "N" position.
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the powertrain controller so that the correct gear selection displays in the instrument cluster, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin April 27,2019. Owners can contact DTNA's customer service at 1-800-745-8000. DTNA's number for this recall is FL-808.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Defect Information Report
February 27, 2019
March 27, 2019
Heavy Duty Commercial Truck Reprogramming
|USB-Link 2 (Wi-Fi)
Product Number USBLINK2WF
NEXIQ Technologies Vehicle Interface Utility
The USB-Link 2, the next generation vehicle interface from NEXIQ Technologies, has arrived.
Dependable and rugged, the new USB-Link 2 is five times faster than its predecessor. It has sixteen times more random access memory than the old USB-Link, and it supports heavier bus loads on simultaneous channels. For even more reliability, we’ve upgraded the USB connector to a more robust, automotive grade connector with a latching mechanism. The USB-Link 2 is compatible with a wide range of OEM software applications.
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- CAN / J1939 / ISO15765 – 250K, 500 K, 1M b/s with Auto Baud detection (3 channels)
- Single wire CAN (SWCAN)
- ISO 11898-3 Fault Tolerant CAN (FTCAN)
- J1850 VPW (Class 2)
- J1850 PWM (SCP)
- ISO 9141 / KWP2000 (ISO 14230) K/L line
- ALDL 9600 and 8192 baud
- ATEC 160 baud
Operating System Support
- Windows Vehicle Communication API
- RP1210 a/b/c
- J2534 (2004 draft)
- J2534-1 partial implementation (commercial vehicle-focused)
- PC Operating System Compatibility
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- Interfaces to Computing Platforms
- USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi (dual band)
Nexiq USB-Link 2 Kit Includes:
- NEXIQ USB-Link 2
- 6-pin/9-pin Deutsch adapter
- Latching USB cable
|Nexiq Blue-Link Mini
Product Number NQ126015
Nexiq Blue Link Mini™ Vehicle Communication Interface
Use Your Mobile Device To Make The Connection!
The Blue-Link Mini is not a supported device for use with DiagnosticLink. For complete details regarding DiagnosticLink, please login with your SSO ID.
The NEXIQ Blue-Link Mini enables you to use either your iOS or Android devices (e.g., smartphones or tablets) to communicate with heavy duty vehicles for quick access to basic diagnostic information. It plugs into the vehicle’s diagnostic connector, and provides wireless communication with on-board electronic control units.
If you are a driver, a service writer, or a service technician using the Blue-Link Mini as a triage tool, wireless vehicle communication was never easier.
NEXIQ Technologies is currently working with the American Trucking Association’s Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) to develop a standardized communication protocol for mobile devices. This standard will make developing applications for the Blue-Link Mini a straightforward task.
- Small—fits in your pocket
- Wireless—no cables required
- Reliable Bluetooth communication
- Fast—lets you quickly gather a snapshot of vehicle statistics
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (pairs easily with both)
- Integrated 9-pin Deutsch connector
- Simple, one-button design to put the device in Discovery mode
- When paired with an iOS or Android application (e.g., DTNA eLink), provides quick access to:
- Fault codes
- Basic parameters
- Vehicle specs
- Fuel level
Note: For more information on DTNA-eLink, see the Mobile App tab below.
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- 3 CAN Channels (CAN / J1939 / SO15765 -250K, 500K, 1Mb/s with Auto Baud detection)
For Detroit PSL:
DiagnosticLink Order Site:
DiagnosticLink Direct Link:
DiagnosticLink Through Access Freightliner:
- NL102PLUS HEAVY DUTY diagnostic scanner from NEXAS supports all heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols (
J1587，J1939 and J1708 Class 4- class 8 trucks). And also engine check diagnostic for all passenger cars & light duty vehicles from 1996 on.
- Trucks appliance: for Cummings, for Detroit, for Maxxforce, for Caterpillar, for Freightliner, for International, for Kenworth, for John Deere, for Peterbilt, for Sterling, for Mack, for Paccar, for Westernstar, for Mecedes Benz, for Volvo, for Scania, for Man, for Renault, for ERF, for Foden, for Seddon-Atkinson, for Iveco, for DAF, for SISU, for STEYR, for ISUZU; and all Cars /min vans / light duty from 1996.
- DPF Regeneration And Oil Service Reset:
Force DPF regen for Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce, ISUZU, and HINO from 2010 till now . Oil service reset for Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce from 2010 till now .(Note: Water Temperature is higher than 80 Degree and engine at idle speed for at least 10 minutes.)
- Supported Truck Systems: engine, transmission, instrument panel, drivetrain, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system and more, which are in compliance with
J1939, J1708 and J1587 protocols. Generally for American HD trucks ( Class4-Class8) are from 2006 on.
- FREE UPDATE & EXCELLENT SERVICE----2.8 inch TFT color screen design and user friendly software interface guide you to operate it as easy as pie.We provide one year warranty & lifetime free software online update and professional service team for your any questions within 24 hours.
- Packed with top-notch features such as reading and erasing generic codes on engine, transmission, body controller, chassis control, cruise control, ABS, instrument cluster, etc. Displaying DTCs definition, showing live data, vehicle information and ECU information.
- Detailed Vehicle Information is able to be get, such as: Engine Speed, Total Idle Hours/ Fuel Used, Average Fuel Economy, Total Vehicle hours, Total Vehicle Distance, Total PTO Hours, Total Engine Revolutions, and so on.
- A a great deal for class 8 diesel trucks and engines whoever are supported by J1939 or J1587/J1708. Covers most ECU like Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Mecedes Benz, VOLVO, etc.
- Powered supply afforded directly by vehicles, comes with both a 6-pin and a 9-pin cable for maximum vehicle compatibility, and a micro USB cahle for update via the Internet.
- We stand behind KYZEE products 100% and guarantee 2 YEARS warranty and support life-time free software update. （Attention, it CAN NOT be updated on MAC SYSTEM !!!）Anything occurs, feel free to contact us, all messages will be replied within 24 hrs
- 【Wide Compatiblity】LAUNCH CR-HD professional heavy duty truck scan tool will work on J1587, J1708 and J1939 Protocols trucks. Covers class 4 (14,001 lbs) through class 8 (33,000 lbs and over) heavy duty trucks.
- 【Multisystem Diagnostics】This HDOBD truck code reader will read or clear fault codes on engine, transmission, brake, instrument panel, vehicle management, fuel system, cab climate and particulate control unit, show the live data in text and graph.
- 【FULL OBDII Functions】 CRHD automobile code reader does not only work on heavy duty trucks, but also work on 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and 2005 Asian-based cars,light duty trucks (12V only) and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles.
- 【Fast and Accuracy】Rapidly communicates to the cars or heavy duty trucks, reads monitor status and identify OBD II communication protocol in 5 seconds. Instantly read and clear error codes,displays the codes definition on the screen,shows data stream and freeze fame,does O2/EVAP/On-board system test.
- 【Humanized Design】Applied 2.8" color LCD with friendly interface,help you more intuitive and better diagnosis. Equipped with 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors, which can provide highest quality, most efficient, and most professional diagnostic service.
- Warm Remind----As heavy duty trucks's structure is complex,so we need pay more attention to confirm its compatibility.Please contact us first if you are not sure whether it can work on your trucks.
- Support Multiple Systems----Engine,Transmission, Instrument Panel, Drivetrain, Braking System, Suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, Fuel System and etc.You can get real time data related to system and do some repair by yourself using this truck tool,which will save much time and money.
- Wide Converage----It is a 2 in 1 Trucks & Car Diagnositc Tools，which support all heavy duty trucks(J1587, J1939 and J1708) and all OBD2 standard protocols.Not only can work on Freightliner,Kenworth,Mack,International,Sterling,Paccar,Peterbilt,Caterpillar,Western Star,Mercedes-Benz,Man,Scania,VOLVO,Renault,Erf,Foden,Seddon-Atikinson,Iveco,Daf,Sisu,Steyr,ISUZU,Hino and more diesel trucks;but also can support all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles from 1996 on and latest.
- Battery Power Monitor + One Key Help----If the battery voltage is less than 11.8v,it shows you start engine over to 1500rpm and charge the battery,if it is less than 10.8v,show stop the testing and check the battery. As for "?" Button, please press "?" button directly when a question mark "?" show on the screen, you will get the explanation.
- HD OBD+OBDII Diagnosing----It can Read /Clear codes,View live data in a text or graphic format for trucks.Like other Proffesional codes reader,it can read codes, erase codes, I/M Readness, Live data, EVAP Test, O2 sensor Test...etc for cars. We provide two years warranty,so it is no risk to purchase it.
- The HD I is a powerful Code Reader for both heavy duty and car, it can work on all the vehicles which are equipped with HD-OBD and OBDII
- The HD I for Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. The Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD I will work on ANY gas/diesel heavy truck that complies with the Heavy Duty Standard Protocol. Almost all heavy trucks sold in the USA comply to this standard
- It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more
- For the car, it covers CAN, KWP, J1850 and ISO protocols, for accessing general OBDII powertrain systems
- It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use
- Quickly reveal the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings on any 1996 and newer OBD2 car, light truck, SUV and hybrids
- Read and erase ABS & SRS light trouble codes on most OBD2 vehicles
- Battery & alternator tests check the performance of a vehicle's charging system
- Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles
- Freeze Frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp turned on. The 3100j will save the last 3 vehicles scanned.Also, the 3100j does not have Live data or bi-directional functions
- Can work on OBD II protocol vehicle as well as heavy duty truck. Live data, read codes and clear codes on engine,transmission, brake, instrument panel, vehicle management, fuel system, cab climate and particulate control unit
- Click One Click Upgrade to download and install the Upgrade Tool
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light" (MIL)
- Fast and accurate: fast connection to the car engine. Read monitor status and identify OBD II communication protocol in 5 seconds. Fast read and clear the error code, display the error code definition.Read I/M readiness and vehicle information, shows data stream and freeze frame, can O2 sensor test, On-Board monitoring and EVAP system test
- Displays Live Data readings in real time
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL SCAN TOOL】 After accessing to the diagnostic interface of Autel scanner MK808, you'll enjoy a variety of features available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF, basic TPMS service (MK808 could not program tire sensor), which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of vehicle systems.
- 【FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSES】 With so many special services, the full system diagnoses will not be absent. As MX808 does, Autel MaxiCom MK808 will also give your car a full detection for ALL systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System etc. ).
- 【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 The scan tool works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts. If you work with a wide variety of cars on a regular basis, this car scanner is a solid choice.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY】 This obd2 scanner features 7" touchable screen and enables sensitive response with a fast quad-core processor, which is better than Autel md808/md808 pro and MX808. Compare with MK808BT, MK808 is not designed to pair the VCI, but the cable connection will ensure the quick and stable diagnosis speed.
- 【AUTEL ORIGINAL PRODUCT】 As an original car diagnostic scanner, MK808 users will get benefit from Autel official 1-year , and 12-month FREE software updates. (After 1 year if you choose not to update the software, the Autel tool could still be used as normal just without the new car model being updated).
- BST500 battery tester applies automotive, marine, motorcycle, lawn and garden. Designed for 12V battery testing, 12V and 24V Starting/charging system, Accurately display the battery parameters in about 2.5 secs to advise you if the battery is full/low or should be charged/replaced.
- Battery and system analyzer can test 12V lead-acid batteries, great compatible with regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, gel and deep cycle batteries, and cover all battery rating Standards - CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB standards.
- The unit is housed in rugged, makes it easy to hold without slipping. Lightweight hand-held battery tester analyzer does great for a battery shop or maintenance bay.
- The backlit display is easy to read in light. The built-in printer uses standard thermal printer paper so you can attach a printout to a work order, share it with your customers or build a preventative maintenance program of record keeping.
- Help you diagnostic and solve your car health problem timely without disconnecting the battery(or on separate battery). Avoid the accident may happen caused by car itself.
- Work on 1996 and newer OBD2 compliant US, European and Asian diesel vehicles, Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light. Once you plug the cable into the tool & into the vehicle's connector, the turc scan tool will automatically turn on
- This truck code reader help you find out the trouble issue of your vehicles and clears the Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Pay attention to your driving safety
- The truck scan tool not only work on Diesel vehicles(SAE J1939(CAN), SAE J1708/J1587) but also Gasoline vehicles. Save time and money by reading and clearing 'check engine' and trouble codes yourself
- Function: Read DTC, Clear DTC, View Freezing Frame, View Live Data. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors. Display DTC definitions on unit screen. View freeze frame data. Special tests: 1.I/M Readiness 2.MIL Status 3.O2 Sensor Test 4.On-board Monitor test 5.EVAP system test 6.Vehicle Info 7.Code Lookup
- Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions). Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN). Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols. Support 6 Mode . Update via Internet
Last update on 2019-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2019-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API