Best Selling Multimeter
Bestseller No. 1
Digital Multimeter for Measuring Voltage, Resistance, Current, Continuity, Battery and Diode Multi Tester with Premium Probes, Backlight, Case, Stand from Plusivo
- Wide Range of Applications: It can measure ACvoltage and Dcvoltage, resistance, and current, It can also test circuit continuity, battery quality, and diode biases. This is a must have addition to all your electrical and electronic tools.
- High Quality Display with Backlight Function: It features a high quality 3 and 1/2 digits display with maximum display value of 1999. It also features a backlight to conveniently see the values on display.
- Other Features: This digital multimeter has a hold function that retains the last measured value, a kick-stand, and a continuity buzzer.
- Comes with These Additional Items: This digital multimeter also comes with test probes, a mini wire stripper, mini screwdrivers, 30 cm cables, and electrical tape.
- Satisfaction guarantee: This multimeter is backed by the 30-day manufacturer’s guarantee and lifetime customer support for customer’s satisfaction.
SaleBestseller No. 2
AstroAI Multimeter 2000 Counts Digital Multimeter with DC AC Voltmeter and Ohm Volt Amp Tester ; Measures Voltage, Current, Resistance; Tests Live Wire, Continuity
- VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER - Accurately measures AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Diode. This Multimeter is a really useful tool for solving industrial and household electrical issues. Suitable for Household Outlets, Fuses, Batteries (including Vehicles), Automotive Circuit Troubleshooting, Charging System, Testing electronics in Cars etc.
- TROUBLESHOOTING WITH Accuracy - This Multimeter has a sampling speed of 2 times per second; Built-in a backlight LCD display with 3 ½ digits (1999 count) 0.6”, and high polarity including negative and positive readings.
- ENSURES SAFETY - Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading.The silicone cover is able to protect the multimeter from failing damage and prevent electric shocks. And low battery indication will be displayed when battery power is low.
- EASE OF USE - Support Data Hold, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. Includes Convenient feature like LCD Backlit Screen makes it easy to use in dimly light areas. Battery / Set of Test Leads / User Manual/ are Included.
- ADDITIONAL TIPS - This Multimeter is designed to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately. It’s a suitable tool if you want to do some household or commercial improvements whether DIYers or Hobbyists. (NOTE: This meter can not test AC Current; Ensure your multimeter is set to the correct setting before testing)
SaleBestseller No. 3
Fluke 117/323 Kit Multimeter and Clamp Meter Electricians Combo Kit
- The 117 multimeter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC and DC amps. The 323 clamp meter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC amps
- The 117 multimeter features true RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- The 117 multimeter features low input impedance which helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- The 323 clamp meter provides a true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- The 323 clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
SaleBestseller No. 4
Klein Tools Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging, 600V MM400 , Orange , Auto Ranging/Temperature, Capacitance, frequency
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 M resistance
- Electrical tester measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
SaleBestseller No. 5
Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C.Battery life:400 hours typical, without backlight
SaleBestseller No. 6
Fluke FLUKE-179-2/IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit, 185 mm x 43 mm x 90 mm
- Industrial thermometer combo kit
- Full featured DMM with advanced electronic troubleshooting functions plus probes
Bestseller No. 7
FLIR DM285 - Industrial Thermal Imaging Multimeter - with IGM (Infrared Guided Measurement) and wirelessly connectivity to FLIR Tools or the new FLIR InSite workflow management app.
- Thermal imaging allows you to quickly scan for overheating system components, then use the DMM test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault
- Wirelessly connect to the FLIR InSITE professional workflow management tool to streamline inspections and simplify data collection, sharing, and reporting
- Onboard data storage for both electrical parameter data and thermal images
- 18 function DMM including VFD mode, true RMS, LoZ, NCV, a built in work light, and a laser pointer
- Measures voltage, current, frequency, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature
SaleBestseller No. 8
KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Voltmeter Auto-Ranging Fast Accurately Measures Voltage Current Amp Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - KAIWEETS HT118A Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 60 MOhms resistance, electrical tester also tests temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, wire on-off, and test diodes and continuity.
- EASY OPERATION - Switch the dial to the function you need, and the LED lights on the jacks will shine accordingly. To plug in the leads is easy. Autoranging saves you the hassle of having to know which range of value. Large 2.9” LCD backlight display, easy-to-read digits offer a 6000-count resolution.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Non-contact voltage testing and Live function with sound and light alarm. Flashlight on the back ensures easy use in dimly lit places. Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations. Stable kickstand, Pen slot on the back, Low battery prompt, Data retention, Auto power-off.
- SAFETY FIRST - IEC Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CE, RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double ceramic fuse and thermistor protection circuit. High Voltage Protection is active on all ranges. Double insulated unit. Silicone protective case prevents it from falling damage.
- AFTERSALES - KAIWEETS provides a 36-Month after-sale service, lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns. Package includes multimeter, test leads, thermocouple, batteries and user manual. ( Note: Please take off the cap before using the leads)
SaleBestseller No. 9
Fluke 115 Compact True-RMS Digital Multimeter
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- safety rated
- Large white LED Backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Operating Temperature -10 °C to + 50 °C Storage Temperature -40 °C to + 60 °C
- Check continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode test
SaleBestseller No. 10
Fluke - Fluke-1587 FC Fluke 1587 FC 2-In-1 Insulation Multimeter
- PI (polarity index) /DAR (dielectric absorption ratio) with Trend It graphs identifies problems faster
- Memory storage through mobile Fluke Connect Measurements App eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through App helps establish accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- VFD low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements; Includes auto discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API