May 24, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V380000
A buckled frame rail can increase the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V380
Components SUSPENSION, STRUCTURE
Potential Number of Units Affected 1,990
Keystone RV Company (Keystone) is recalling certain 2017-2021 Keystone Cougar 368MBI trailers. The frame rails do not have enough cross support, which could cause them to buckle under certain side-load stress conditions.
Dealers will add cross braces between each spring hanger and an outrigger between the tires on the off-door side of the vehicle, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed July 15, 2021. Owners may contact Keystone customer service at 1-866-425-4369. Keystone's number for this recall is 21-411.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
5 Affected Products
2 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet
- One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Easy to set even for novice users
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- The New Mig 155 GD is perhaps the most capable and versatile MIG welder in its class. Equipped with features designed to meet even the most demanding welding jobs while not breaking the bank. The 155 GD can perform MIG, flux core and DC stick welding as well as the ability to adapt scratch TIG with the optional TIG torch available through our website.
- This latest version of our economy minded 155 amp MIG welder now includes the ability to remove the torch cable and replace it with our aluminum spool gun. After inserting the spool gun a simple flick of the switch inside the welders drive roller housing enables spool gun operation.
- The MIG155GD can run .023, .030, and .035 MIG and flux cord wire. No need to disconnect electrical terminals change polarities. With the Mig 155 GD changing polarity is as simple as swapping the dongle cable from plus to minus dinse connector right on the front of the machine.
- Packaged with multiple drive rollers, both smooth and knurled for flux core welding, a reel of flux core wire, and a gas regulator for MIG welding, along with a stick welding electrode stinger, the MIG155GD is ready to handle most any DC welding needs.
- Portable, capable and versatile, still with the ability to run 120V as well as 240V this little powerhouse is tough to beat. PDF product manual is also available on the Weldpro website. 3 Year Warranty
- Synergic Adjustment Function (Software Control):Current and voltage values are intelligent automated matched(voltage value not displayed), more easier for entry level welders.
- Multi-functions in one machine: Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG
- Powerful Machine: Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate.
- Big enough to apply to 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire. Ready to feed .030"(0.8mm) with solid core wire, and .035" (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Dual voltage input design: Welding machine can be plugged into 110（120）V / 220(230)V dual voltage (Automatic fitting).
- ★ THE COOLEST AND PLEASANT MULTIFUNCTIONAL WELDER - HZXVOGEN MIG185Ⅱwelder came with color LCD display with make the setting parameter very easy to read. It is super easy and convenient to chose the welding mode by pressing the “Selection” button. Once choosing the mode you need, the mode will light up with its matching color
- ★ MIG FUNCTION - HZXVOGEN MIG185Ⅱwelder supports gas, mix gas and gasless function. This welder can work with 0.8/1.0mm welding wire to weld 1mm-8mm thickness workpiece. When adjust the current, the wire speed and output voltage will be auto matched. Little splash, deep bath and smooth wire feeding bring you beautiful welding seam
- ★ LIFT TIG FUNCTION - Can use 1.6mm and 2.4mm tungsten to weld 1- 6mm thickness. Can weld stainless steel. If you need to use lift tig function, a WP-17V tig torch will be needed. Please kindly note that WP-17V tig torch is not included in this package
- ★ MMA FUNCTION - Current 22 ~ 185 amp. Can weld 2.5/ 3.2/4.0mm electrode. It can weld 2-12mm thickness. It is super easy to strike an arc, little spatter, stable current, and good performance
- ★ IMPORTANT NOTE - This welder can work on both 110V and 220V. The “SIM” ”SIG” is for dual pulse function, but this welder does not have this function. Please also ignore them
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp multi function MIG welder with LCD display. Now with exciting new added features and easy access menus offers amazing versatility for more precise welding results. 3 Year Warranty
- The model 210 LCD is also capable of true lift TIG welding (Foot pedal can not be used on this model) as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 210LCD is not only an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine, but now offers the option for total independent voltage and wire speed control.
- MIG, Stick or Lift TIG (*Foot pedal can not be used on this model) welding all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 20-180A; TIG: 20-180A. 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle
- Added new features include in MIG Mode, Run-In, Spot Weld, Gas Choice, Synergic or Full Manual controls, on screen polarity swapping for Flux Core vs Gas MIG. and in Stick (MMA) mode, On screen electrode type choices, Hot Start, and Arc Force.
- Color LCD display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
- Your purchase includes One Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder, One 10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 gun, One 10 ft. (3m) work cable with clamp, Built-in gas solenoid value and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Welder Dimensions: 10.62” W x 19.5” L x 12.37” H | Welder weight: 79 lbs. | Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V – 220/230/240 V | Material Thickness: 1/4” – 3/8”
- Sized for you to easily transport the unit to the jobsite with the power to weld 3/8 in. mild steel
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe
- Allows you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
- 【Easy to Use and Control】This gasless welder has wire feed speed control so that you can weld smoothly and excellently by adjusting it to suit your application! You can operate it easily even though you are a welding beginner. Please make sure that you read related welding material if you never used a welder, to ensure your safety.
- 【Digital intelligence and Better Experience】Wire feed mig welding machines are more efficient-twice that of ARC welding. Using IGBT inverter technology gives a more stable performance than traditional MOS tube. With fan cooling, built-in radiator, external high-speed silent large fan this multi-function welder provides a much better user experience.
- 【Widespread Application】MIG, ARC, LIFT TIG multi-function,3 in 1. This is a great product for users who likes DIY. There is a wide range of uses-suitable for simple DIY such as household welding, hanger, canopy, guardrail, etc. Many kinds of metals can be used, such as, iron, carbon steel etc. (need buy extra TIG lift torch, not included inside product)
- 【Good Design and Saving Energy】High-frequency magnetic toroidal transformer-all copper material, low resistance, more stable output, saving energy. The design of the dual voltage MIG welder is compact, small, and portable.
- 【100% Money Back Guarantee】The welder comes with a 2 year warranty. If you're not satisfied with our electric MIG welder, please feel free to contact us. We’ll refund you- without reason. Faulty arc welders can also be replaced within 60 days.
- Multi-functions -MIG synergistic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds. Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application. (TIG torch needs purchasing separately, WP-17V-35)
- Synergic MIG -provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy work with new welders or users.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds -release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly
- Various Welding Wire Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API