December 11, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V777000
The valve not having a plug could result in unintended boom movement, increasing the risk of an injury.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V777
Manufacturer Altec Industries, Inc.
Potential Number of Units Affected 183
Altec Industries, Inc. (Altec) is recalling certain 2020 AN67-E100 articulating non-overcenter aerial device vehicles. The boom valve has a shuttle cartridge installed instead of a plug.
Altec will notify owners and Parker Hannifan Corporation will provide a replacement plug, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on February 4, 2021. Owners may contact Altec customer service at 1-877-462-5832. Altec's number for this recall is CSN 789.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
1 Affected Product
2 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- FALL PROTECTION COMBO - The KwikSafety HURRICANE Fall Protection COMBO is the ultimate bang for your buck, high value PPE products all bundled into one! Each Kit comes with a: 3D HURRICANE Safety Harness, and a 6’ RATTLER Safety Lanyard. Truly the perfect Construction / Roofing / Roofer tool kit for a great value.
- ANSI COMPLIANT - All of the items in the HURRICANE COMBO are ANSI/ASSE and OSHA compliant, A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels & usually consist of a full body harness, a declaration device, a lanyard and an anchor point. Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Search and Rescue.
- SAFETY HARNESS - The KwikSafety HURRICANE Full Body 3D Ring Safety Harness supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, ensure that all pass-through connectors are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- SAFETY LANYARD - The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the RATTLER a more lightweight fall protection device. The dual-action, double-locking snap hooks prevent accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. The RATTLER has a 310 lb max capacity and the tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. The tool lanyard attachment has 2:1 Safety Factor and can hold tools up to 10 pounds.
- KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (arnes de seguridad, arnés de protección contra caídas). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
- FULL ON FALL PROTECTION: You’re ready to work hard up high right off the bat with KwikSafety’s SCORPION Fall Protection System. The integrated single-leg lanyard and snap hook attached to the safety harness give you a complete safety package that’s ready and proven to perform in the worst-case scenario.
- GET HOOKED: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the SCORPION a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The SCORPION System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety SCORPION full body harness and lanyard system supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, see that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The SCORPION System is ideal for construction, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kit Permanent have the fully passed test report performed at laboratory in accordance with ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & ANSI Z359.13-2013. Applied to Construction, Climbing, Roofing, Camping, Window cleaning, and Surveyor etc. Packed in Nonwoven Bag.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kit Permanent are used for fall arrest, travel restraint, suspension applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. The Shock Absorbers have a maximum deployment distance of 48 inch/1.2m & average arresting force 900lbs after a fall occurred. Each of our harness kit is Individually inspected.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness has one dorsal D-Ring with Min. Breaking strength 5000lbs/22KN. Five Adjusting mating buckles with stamping steel material are of Min. Breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN. Snap Hook used on Shock Absorber Stretchable Lanyard are self-locking with minimal tensile break strength of 5,000 lb. and a 3,600 lb. gate rating. All Metal Components are ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 Compliant provide both premium comfort and safety.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kit Permanent Webbing is made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material having the strength, aging, abrasion and heat resistance characteristics with high tensile strength more than 22KN/5000lbs. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN to keep you safe, secure and supported. All Kit straps are inspected for tears, cuts, fraying, abrasion, discoloration, or other signs of wear and damage.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kits are ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014, ANSI Z359.13-2013 and OSHA 1926.502(d) (16) complaint. This harness Kit must be used by a Competent Person. Or the user must read and fully understand the limitations and proper use of the Fall protection equipment, and be properly trained by the Competent Person prior to use.
- ✅COMFORT – Engineered with plush pads for added comfort and delivers relief to shoulders and upper back. The reinforced foam shoulder pads provides added comfort. Wicking material averts the harness from sweat and moisture deterioration. Constructed with an extra-wide waist belt for major back support. Waist belt side belt straps designed thinner to allow for better lateral movements. Waist belt includes vertical cushions to soothe the lower back.
- ✅SAFE – Standout and be easily spotted with our high-visibility orange harness. Alloy steel D-rings ensures all weather performance preventing corrosion against all weather conditions. Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- ✅RELIABLE – Upgraded braided webbing designed with a high-tension stitching pattern for maximum security and a tensile strength of over 5,000 lbs.! The tough webbing is highly resistant to abrasion, aging, and won’t soften from frequent use. This webbing has low shrink properties and a high-temperature threshold. Our harnesses have a build quality that is second-to-none, backed by decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance.
- ✅CONVENIENT – The AFP 6 FT Internal Shock Absorbing Lanyards are made with lightweight, heavy-duty, high-strength outer polyester webbing and a polyester core specially sewn in to reduce impact forces, with two substantially secure heavy-duty double-locking gates.
- ✅DURABLE – The tough webbing is highly resistant to abrasion, aging, and won’t soften from frequent use. This webbing has low shrink properties and a high temperature threshold.
- Part number:111415
- Application: for Genie Straight Booms Lifts S-40
- Publishing, OnPoint (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 208 Pages - 07/17/2021 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- 💕FABRIC TAPE &MEDICAL GRADE MATERIAL：Made of 100% Professional grade cloth and medical grade glue.Thin design makes it suit for backless/strapless dresses, t-shirts, wedding gowns, sports bras, & swimsuits.Give you a natural, more youthful appearance，Flesh TAN color, very thin so it isn't easy to detect and It has a strong adhesion and does not fall off easily like gaffer tape. attached to the body like second skin.
- 💕MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TAPE& WATERPROOF：It can be attached to your feet and protects your feet from being broken by shoes. Elastic cloth sports tape, you can fix your muscle tissue during exercise and will not be easily pulled.And it's waterproof，When you are wet with it, it will not fall off easily and For swimsuits.
- 💕SIZE：Designed for large size breasts, it is suitable for E cups and E cups+ Size.（Enough length and width can make you more convenient to use.） does not irritate skin, Excellent quality safe Professional grade adhesive adheres to both skin and fabric.
- 💕DIY BREAST JOB! : You can use the length and width of the tape according to your needs.Help you lift your BREAST,If you are larger than or equal to the size of the d cup, you can apply it multiple times from the side and below to lift your BREAST.It can really stick to the skin firmly.Better than gaffer tape.
- 💕SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK : Email us or leave questions on our product page, We will be happy to asist you.(SATISFACCIÓN O DINERO ATRÁS)
- Part number:111415
- Application: for Genie Articulating Booms Lifts Z-45
- Pullover, full coverage bra with no closure and hardwire-free for ultimate comfort
- Wide straps and removeable foam cups for shaping and support
- No lines, no show with fused edges designed for an invisible look under clothing
- SmartComfort band and back for amazing fit and smoothing; targeted support zones for shaping and support
- Comfort Flex Fit sizing shapes to fit you; side flex panels offer additional stretch for easy on, easy off
- Ideal for pickup'truck or trailer bed crane allows for one person to easily lift engines, watercraft and more
- Telescopic boom extends from 33in to 53-1/2in to transport loads between 500 - 1100 lbs.
- Manual Hand Cable Winch to raise and lower cargo
- Boom extension locks in 4 positions (1100lbs, 700lbs, 600lbs and 500lbs)
- 360' swivel design allows for maximum accessibility
Last update on 2021-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API