NHTSA ID Number: 10170197
Manufacturer Communication Number: DOR-K2T5D-01
This SKU is a DEF Injector. The customer communication requested return of unsold inventory to inspect the sealing. The injector sealing may have an issue which will cause a slow leak. A slow leak of the DEF Injector can lead to crystal formation which can cause aftertreatment related fault codes and ECU driven engine derating.
102 Affected Products
|BLUE BIRD||ALL AMERICAN||2012|
|FCCC||MC||2012, 2015, 2017|
Dorman Product Alert Bulletin December 3rd 2019
|Product Category:||Diesel Exhaust Fluid Injector|
|Destroy in Field:||NO|
Return Authorization: Yes
Return Location: Dorman Products, 3400 East Walnut Street, Colmar, PA 18915
Issue Credit: Please be sure to code return with <RGA-Q> number on outside of container Apply to
Defective All: No
Return for Inspection Instructions:
- Dorman requests that inventory be returned for part # noted above including all date codes.
- Dorman is conducting an inspection on this SKU including all date codes that have been shipped.
904-7909 and 904-7910
- If there are any problems with one of these parts, on the vehicle level, we will cover through the Dorman labor claims process.
- Please pull all affected inventory.
- Please contact Customer Relations Dorman by e-mail or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org / phone 1-800-523-2492) to obtain a RGA Q-Number.
You will need to provide:
- Customer Account
- Part number
- Quantity being returned
- Please mark these to:
Dorman Products, Inc- Returns
3400 East Walnut Street
Colmar, PA 18915
Attn: RGA Q-Number ___________________________
- Return to Dorman Products, freight collect, by using the Dorman-arranged carrier for your RGA (typically Conway).
Thank you for your understanding and assistance with this matter.
- One gallon of is used approximately every 300 miles
- A truck with a 20 gallon DEF tank can go up to 6000 miles between fill-ups
- When used in an SCR system will reduce the levels of NOx emissions of those engines
- Fit type: Universal
- Meets GM Original Equipment specifications to be approved for use in GM vehicles as well as in non-GM diesel vehicles that have an SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system to meet regulated NOx emissions
- High quality formula is made from high purity urea and deionized water. It contains no chemical additives or other components that could cause SCR system failure
- Includes vented nozzle(s) that make pouring easy by helping to prevent glugging
- Has 1 complimentary nozzle. Extra nozzles sold separately
- ENGINEERED: For use in Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems on diesel engines
- EFFICIENCY: BlueDEF diesel exhaust fluid is key to helping improve fuel economy by up to five percent
- PROTECTION: Diesel exhaust fluid is non-toxic and safe to handle
- QUALITY: Stable, colorless and odorless, and also meets ISO Standards 22241 for purity and composition
- EFFORTLESS: Easily Inject the fluid into your exhaust stream with a specialized dosing module
- Meets GM Original Equipment specifications to be approved for use in GM vehicles as well as in non-GM diesel vehicles that have an SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system to meet regulated NOx emissions (Based on EPA certification testing. Your actual emissions will vary based on several factors including temperature, terrain, and driving conditions).
- High quality formula is made from high purity urea and deionized water.
- Meets API regulations and ISO 22241 standard for purity and concentration
- Nozzles sold separately
- Replace Part Number: 68085908AH, H68085908AH, 68192659AA, 68192659AB, 68192659AC, 68192659AD, 68192659AE, 68192659AF, 68192659AG, 68192659AH
- Application Models: Fits DODGE RAM2500, RAM3500, RAM4500, or RAM5500 from 2013-2018 models
- Durable and Eco-Friendly: Made of high-quality plastic and metal materials, the Diesel Emissions Fluid Pump is rust-resistant and colorfast. It is also environmentally friendly, fuel-efficient, helping to meet the latest emission standards.
- Function: Achieves diesel emissions requirements; Maintains outstanding fuel economy, drivability, torque and power ratings.
- 1-Year Warranty: We test every item and provide a 1-year warranty on damaged products before and after the sale, offering a worry-free shopping experience.
- The exact Original Equipment Manufacturer fluid that your vehicle came with; diesel exhaust fluid is a urea-based chemical reactant designed specifically for use in SCR systems to reduce NOx emissions
- It can also be used with competitive make vehicles using a SCR system
- DEF meets the stringent AUS 32, ISO 22241 standards for purity and concentration
- It is part of the SCR technology used on these vehicles to meet 2010 EPA emission regulations
- This product is required for the 2010 mid-year launched Chevrolet Express and GMC Savannah vans
Last update on 2023-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.