November 21, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V841000
Unintended vehicle movement increases the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V841
Manufacturer Navistar, Inc.
Potential Number of Units Affected 12,539
Navistar, Inc. (Navistar) is recalling certain 2019-2020 International MV and HV, 2018-2020 Workstar, and 2018-2019 Durastar vehicles equipped with feature codes 12VXT and 12VXU. With the parking brake applied and the automatic transmission in the 'Drive' or 'Reverse' position, when the stationary PTO switch is engaged by the operator, the engine RPM will ramp up and may overcome the parking brake's ability to hold the vehicle.
Navistar will notify owners, and dealers will update the Engine Control Module to enable the PTO neutral interlock, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 20, 2020. Owners may contact Navistar customer service at 1-800-448-7825. Navistar's number for this recall is 19518.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
9 Affected Products
2 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
Heavy Duty Commercial Truck Reprogramming
|USB-Link 2 (Wi-Fi)
Product Number USBLINK2WF
NEXIQ Technologies Vehicle Interface Utility
The USB-Link 2, the next generation vehicle interface from NEXIQ Technologies, has arrived.
Dependable and rugged, the new USB-Link 2 is five times faster than its predecessor. It has sixteen times more random access memory than the old USB-Link, and it supports heavier bus loads on simultaneous channels. For even more reliability, we’ve upgraded the USB connector to a more robust, automotive grade connector with a latching mechanism. The USB-Link 2 is compatible with a wide range of OEM software applications.
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- CAN / J1939 / ISO15765 – 250K, 500 K, 1M b/s with Auto Baud detection (3 channels)
- Single wire CAN (SWCAN)
- ISO 11898-3 Fault Tolerant CAN (FTCAN)
- J1850 VPW (Class 2)
- J1850 PWM (SCP)
- ISO 9141 / KWP2000 (ISO 14230) K/L line
- ALDL 9600 and 8192 baud
- ATEC 160 baud
Operating System Support
- Windows Vehicle Communication API
- RP1210 a/b/c
- J2534 (2004 draft)
- J2534-1 partial implementation (commercial vehicle-focused)
- PC Operating System Compatibility
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- Interfaces to Computing Platforms
- USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi (dual band)
Nexiq USB-Link 2 Kit Includes:
- NEXIQ USB-Link 2
- 6-pin/9-pin Deutsch adapter
- Latching USB cable
|Nexiq Blue-Link Mini
Product Number NQ126015
Nexiq Blue Link Mini™ Vehicle Communication Interface
Use Your Mobile Device To Make The Connection!
The Blue-Link Mini is not a supported device for use with DiagnosticLink. For complete details regarding DiagnosticLink, please login with your SSO ID.
The NEXIQ Blue-Link Mini enables you to use either your iOS or Android devices (e.g., smartphones or tablets) to communicate with heavy duty vehicles for quick access to basic diagnostic information. It plugs into the vehicle’s diagnostic connector, and provides wireless communication with on-board electronic control units.
If you are a driver, a service writer, or a service technician using the Blue-Link Mini as a triage tool, wireless vehicle communication was never easier.
NEXIQ Technologies is currently working with the American Trucking Association’s Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) to develop a standardized communication protocol for mobile devices. This standard will make developing applications for the Blue-Link Mini a straightforward task.
- Small—fits in your pocket
- Wireless—no cables required
- Reliable Bluetooth communication
- Fast—lets you quickly gather a snapshot of vehicle statistics
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (pairs easily with both)
- Integrated 9-pin Deutsch connector
- Simple, one-button design to put the device in Discovery mode
- When paired with an iOS or Android application (e.g., DTNA eLink), provides quick access to:
- Fault codes
- Basic parameters
- Vehicle specs
- Fuel level
Note: For more information on DTNA-eLink, see the Mobile App tab below.
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- 3 CAN Channels (CAN / J1939 / SO15765 -250K, 500K, 1Mb/s with Auto Baud detection)
For Detroit PSL:
DiagnosticLink Order Site:
DiagnosticLink Direct Link:
DiagnosticLink Through Access Freightliner:
- NL102PLUS HEAVY DUTY diagnostic scanner from NEXAS supports all heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols ( J1587，J1939 and J1708 Class 4- class 8 trucks). And also engine check diagnostic for all passenger cars & light duty vehicles from 1996 on.
- Trucks appliance: for Cummings, for Detroit, for Maxxforce, for Caterpillar, for Freightliner, for International, for Kenworth, for John Deere, for Peterbilt, for Sterling, for Mack, for Paccar, for Westernstar, for Mecedes Benz, for Volvo, for Scania, for Man, for Renault, for ERF, for Foden, for Seddon-Atkinson, for Iveco, for DAF, for SISU, for STEYR, for ISUZU; and all Cars /min vans / light duty from 1996.
- DPF Regeneration And Oil Service Reset: Force DPF regen for Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce, ISUZU, and HINO from 2010 till now . Oil service reset for Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce from 2010 till now . (Note: Water Temperature is higher than 80 Degree and engine at idle speed for at least 10 minutes. )
- Supported Truck Systems: engine, transmission, instrument panel, drivetrain, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system and more, which are in compliance with J1939, J1708 and J1587 protocols. Generally for American HD trucks ( Class4-Class8) are from 2006 on.
- FREE UPDATE & EXCELLENT SERVICE----2. 8 inch TFT color screen design and user friendly software interface guide you to operate it as easy as pie. We provide one year & lifetime free software online update and professional service team for your any questions within 24 hours.
- Packed with top-notch features such as reading and erasing generic codes on engine, transmission, body controller, chassis control, cruise control, ABS, instrument cluster, etc. Displaying DTCs definition, showing live data, vehicle information and ECU information.
- Detailed Vehicle Information is able to be get, such as: Engine Speed, Total Idle Hours/ Fuel Used, Average Fuel Economy, Total Vehicle hours, Total Vehicle Distance, Total PTO Hours, Total Engine Revolutions, and so on.
- A a great deal for class 8 diesel trucks and engines whoever are supported by J1939 or J1587/J1708. Covers most ECU like Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Mecedes Benz, VOLVO, etc.
- Powered supply afforded directly by vehicles, comes with both a 6-pin and a 9-pin cable for maximum vehicle compatibility, and a micro USB cahle for update via the Internet.
- We stand behind KYZEE products 100% and guarantee 2 YEARS warranty and support life-time free software update. （Attention, it CAN NOT be updated on MAC SYSTEM !!!）Anything occurs, feel free to contact us, all messages will be replied within 24 hrs
- 【HDOBD+OBDII】 LAUNCH CR-HD professional heavy duty truck scan tool will work on J1587, J1708 and J1939 Protocols trucks. Covers class 4 (14, 001 lbs) through class 8 (33, 000 lbs and over) heavy duty trucks. It does not only work on heavy duty trucks, but also work on 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and 2005 Asian-based cars, light duty trucks (12V only) and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles.
- 【Multisystem Diagnostics】 This HDOBD truck code reader will read or clear fault codes on engine, transmission, brake, instrument panel, vehicle management, fuel system, cab climate and particulate control unit, show the live data in text and graph.
- 【Wide Coverage】 For Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, International, Sterling, Paccar, Peterbilt, Caterpillar, Western Star after 2006, For Mercedez-Benz, MAN, Scania, Volvo, Renault, ERF, Foden, Seddon-Atikinson, Iveco, DAF, Sisu, Steyr, Isuzu, Hino after 2012, and all Cars /min vans / light duty from 1996.
- 【Fast and Accuracy】 Rapidly communicates to the cars or heavy duty trucks, reads monitor status and identify OBD II communication protocol in 5 seconds. Instantly read and clear error codes, displays the codes definition on the screen, shows data stream and freeze fame, does O2/EVAP/On-board system test.
- 【Humanized Design】 Applied 2. 8" color LCD with friendly interface, help you more intuitive and better diagnosis. Equipped with 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors, which can provide highest quality, most efficient, and most professional diagnostic service.
- Warm Remind----As heavy duty trucks’s structure is complex, so we need pay more attention to confirm its compatibility. Please contact us first if you are not sure whether it can work on your trucks.
- Support Multiple Systems----Engine, Transmission, Instrument Panel, Drivetrain, Braking System, Suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, Fuel System and etc. You can get real time data related to system and do some repair by yourself using this truck tool, which will save much time and money.
- Wide Converage----It is a 2 in 1 Trucks & Car Diagnositc Tools，which support all heavy duty trucks(J1587, J1939 and J1708) and all OBD2 standard protocols. Not only can work on Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, International, Sterling, Paccar, Peterbilt, Caterpillar, Western Star, Mercedes-Benz, Man, Scania, VOLVO, Renault, Erf, Foden, Seddon-Atikinson, Iveco, Daf, Sisu, Steyr, ISUZU, Hino and more diesel trucks; but also can support all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles from 1996 on and latest.
- Battery Power Monitor + One Key Help----If the battery voltage is less than 11. 8v, it shows you start engine over to 1500rpm and charge the battery, if it is less than 10. 8v, show stop the testing and check the battery. As for "?" Button, please press "?" button directly when a question mark "?" show on the screen, you will get the explanation.
- HD OBD+OBDII Diagnosing----It can Read /Clear codes, View live data in a text or graphic format for trucks. Like other Proffesional codes reader, it can read codes, erase codes, I/M Readness, Live data, EVAP Test, O2 sensor Test. . . etc for cars. We provide two years , so it is no risk to purchase it.
- Can work on OBD II protocol vehicle as well as heavy duty truck. Live data, read codes and clear codes on engine,transmission, brake, instrument panel, vehicle management, fuel system, cab climate and particulate control unit
- Large easy-to-read Color LCD screen,Displays Live Data readings in real time
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light” (MIL)
- Fast and accurate: fast connection to the car engine. Read monitor status and identify OBD II communication protocol in 5 seconds. Fast read and clear the error code, display the error code definition.Read I/M readiness and vehicle information, shows data stream and freeze frame, can O2 sensor test, On-Board monitoring and EVAP system test
- No matter what is your car model or years,our HD900 only support all SAE J1939(CAN) and SAE J1708/J1587 protocol heavy duty vehicles
- VIDENT iEasy320HD is specially developed for heavy duty vehicles(Diesel) and passenger cars(Gasoline or Petrol), which enables users to read DTCs, clear DTCs and view the datastream with a live color graphing. It covers a wide range of vehicles since it offers multiple data bus protocols, such as J1587, J1939, J1850VPW, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP2000(ISO14230-4) and CAN(Control Area Network ISO15765-4).
- Multiple Systems: Engine,Transmission, Instrument Panel, Drivetrain, Braking System, Suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, Fuel System and etc. You can get real time data related to system and do some repair by yourself using this truck tool, which will save much time and money.
- Wide Coverage: iEasy320HD is a 2 in 1 heavy duty trucks & cars diagnostic scan tool, which cover all vehicle 1996 and newer. Not only can work on Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, International, Sterling, Paccar, Peterbilt, Caterpillar, Western Star, Mercedes-Benz, Man, Scania, VOLVO, Renault, Erf, Foden, Seddon-Atikinson, Iveco, Daf, Sisu, Steyr, ISUZU, Hino and more diesel HD trucks, but also can support all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles.
- I/M Readiness(Smog Check): Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. Clearly shows whether the emission-related systems are operating properly or ready for inspection and maintenance testing, turns off the MIL(check engine light) and resets monitors; views freeze frame data, read live PCM data stream, EVAP system test data, On-Board Monitor test data and display live O2 sensor test data. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during
- Multiple Language: Support English, French, German, Spanish & Russian. Lifetime free software upgrade.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL SCAN TOOL】 Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808 scan tool, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF, Basic TPMS service(MK808 could not program tire sensor), which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
- 【FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSES】 With so many special services, the full system diagnosed will not absent. This diagnostic tool will give your car a full detection for ALL systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System . etc. ).
- 【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 Autel MaxiCOM MK808 code reader works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.To check wheather MK808 is compatible with your car or ask other questions, please send VIN number [email protected]
- 【USER-FRIENDLY】 This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; it is better than Autel md808/md808 pro and MX808. Compare with MK808BT, MK808 just without the VCI, but use cable connection could provided the quick and stable diagnosis speed.
- 【Please Be Informed】 12-month warranty and 1year free online update are offered for you, if you don’t like it, you can just return it back. Note:MK808 is compatible with most of vehicle makes, but in order to make sure MK808 can run super smoothly on your car, please send VIN number to [email protected] or ask through Q/A. We will definitely answer your question asap.We also welcome you to consult us specific service functions that you want to use with MK808.
- Display 2.8’’ TFT color display (320*240) Supported Protocols J1587, J1939, J1708, CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000
- Working Temperature 0°---60° （32---140° F） Storage Temperature -20—70° （-4—158° F） Input Power 8—36 Volts by vehicles battery Dimensions 255*190*70mm
- Kits Included: NL102PLUS Main Unit, 6PIN Connector, 9PIN Connector, User Manual, USB Cable, Protective Nylon Case
- EXPAND YOUR X431 CAPABILITIES: Now you can use your new Launch X431 V+ with larger trucks and commercial vehicles. This heavy duty diagnostic module is a necessary add-on for the Launch X431 V+ if you do maintenance work on trucks, mass transit vehicles, and other commercial type vehicles.
- SUITABLE FOR TRUCK AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: Able to test trucks with 12V or 24V battery, and trucks with diesel engines. When testing 24V truck, battery conversion is not required. Supports 34 brands and over 68 models from America, Europe, Asia.
- POWERFUL FUNCTIONS: When paired with your Launch X431 V+, you can do diagnostic functions such as Reading DTCs, Clearing DTCs, Viewing the Live Datastream, and also do some Special Repair Functions.
- SMART DESIGN: Drop, dust and shockproof case for use in industrial environments. Cables and connectors for use with all important models of heavy-duty and commercial trucks. Heavy-gauge molded carrying case with internal padded slots for safe storage of the diagnostic module and all the connectors.
- FULL TECHNICAL WIZARD: It has integrated the basic diagnostic functions of two heavy duty truck standard protocols (J1939 and J1708), is equipped with 6PIN OBD, 9PIN OBD, and many additional diagnostic connectors for major truck brands, supports multiple ECU, and is compatible with the latest Android based Launch X431 diagnostic tablets.
- The HD I is a powerful Code Reader for both heavy duty and car, it can work on all the vehicles which are equipped with HD-OBD and OBDII
- The HD I for Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. The Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD I will work on ANY gas/diesel heavy truck that complies with the Heavy Duty Standard Protocol. Almost all heavy trucks sold in the USA comply to this standard
- It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more
- For the car, it covers CAN, KWP, J1850 and ISO protocols, for accessing general OBDII powertrain systems
- It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use
Last update on 2020-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API