February 25, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19E016000
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19E016
Manufacturer Takata (TK Global LLC)
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 1,500,000
TK Global LLC (Takata) has determined that certain PSDI-5, SDI non-desiccated driver frontal air bag inflators that contain stabilized ammonium nitrate propellant may rupture due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to absolute humidity, temperatures, and temperature cycling. This recall addresses model year 2015 and newer vehicles.
Takata will be working with vehicle manufacturers to determine into which vehicles the affected inflators were installed either as original or replacement equipment during service. As this work progresses, numerous vehicle recalls will likely be announced by the impacted vehicle manufacturers. The recall began on January 2, 2019.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT FOR DRIVER SIDE AIR BAG INFLATORS
February 25, 2019
TK Global LLC
TAKATA NON-DESICCATED DRIVER SIDE SDI AND PSDI-5 AIR BAG INFLATORS CONTAINING PHASE STABLIZED AMMONIUM NITRATE
Number potentially involved:
Approximately 1,500,000 inflators
Estimated Percentage of involved with defect:
Describe the defect or non-compliance:
TK Global, formerly Takata, is submitting this DIR in accordance with the terms specified in the May 4, 2016 Amendment to the November 3, 2015 Consent Order in EA15-001. This report contemplates national recalls of vehicles equipped with certain former Takata non-desiccated inflators used in frontal airbag systems containing a phase stabilized ammonium nitrate-based propellant that were not included in prior national recalls. The subject inflators include models designated by Takata as: non-desiccated SDI and PSDI-5.
This DIR applies to all subject inflators installed as original equipment in all remaining vehicles, and that are not currently covered by an inflator recall. This includes vehicles from Model Year 2015 and newer. Takata submitted DIRs 16E-005 and 16E-006 on January 25, 2016, for all non-desiccated SDI and PSDI-5 driver air bag inflators from Start of Production through Model Year 2014.
TK Global is not aware of any test ruptures in ballistic testing of returned inflators in the designated categories and model years or confirmed field incidents of the subject nondesiccated ammonium nitrate inflators other than those already under recall as detailed in prior defect information reports. TK Global is filing this report in cooperation with NHTSA to promote public safety.
As a result of the developments and circumstances described below, TK Global has determined that a defect related to motor vehicle safety may arise in some of the subject non-desiccated ammonium nitrate inflators due to propellant degradation occurring after prolonged exposure to high absolute humidity, high temperatures, and high temperature cycling. Testing and analysis conducted by Takata, TK Global and by independent entities have found that there are wide differences in the time periods in which propellant degradation takes place. The propellant degradation varies in different climate zones, in different vehicle makes and models, and in different inflator and propellant configurations. The Agency has concluded that these non-desiccated frontal Takata PSAN air bag inflators do not pose an unreasonable risk to safety under the Safety Act until they reach a certain level of propellant degradation.
The subject inflators were installed as original equipment in vehicles sold in the United States by the following vehicle manufacturers (listed alphabetically):
American Honda Motor Co.
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
Phone: (310) 783-2000
BMW of North America
P.O. Box 1227
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677-7731
Phone: (201) 307-4000
Daimler Vans USA LLC
303 Perimeter Center North
Suite 202 Atlanta, GA 30346
Phone: (770) 705-2070
Mercedes Benz USA LLC
303 Perimeter Center North
Atlanta, GA 30346
Phone: (407) 545-6768
3800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Phone (248) 754-5000
Describe the safety risk:
Activation of a non-desiccated ammonium nitrate inflator with degraded propellant may result in an inflator rupture. An inflator rupture may cause metal fragments to pass through the air bag and into the vehicle interior at high speed, which may result in injury or death to vehicle occupants.
Describe the cause:
The propellant tablets in some of the subject inflators may degrade over time, which could lead to over-aggressive combustion in the event the air bag is activated. Overly aggressive combustion creates excessive internal pressure when the inflator is activated, which may cause the inflator body to rupture. Based upon Takata and TK Global investigations to date, the potential for such ruptures occurs in some of the subject inflators after several years of exposure to persistent conditions of high absolute humidity, high temperatures, and high temperature cycling. The potential for rupture may also be influenced by other factors, including the specific vehicle environment, the inflator and propellant configuration, and manufacturing variability.
November 3, 2015 – NHTSA and Takata entered into a Consent Order in EA15-001 to resolve issues raised in that investigation, to mitigate and control risks of harm, and to promote public safety.
January 25, 2016 – Takata submitted DIRs for non-desiccated SDI and PSDI-5 driver air bag inflators manufactured from Start of Production through vehicle Model Year 2014.
May 4, 2016 – NHTSA and Takata entered into an Amendment to the November 3, 2015 Consent Order. As stated in that Amendment, on the basis of testing and analysis conducted by Takata and by independent research organizations, NHTSA has concluded that, “at some point in the future all non-desiccated frontal Takata PSAN inflators will reach a threshold level of degradation that could result in the inflator becoming unreasonably dangerous”. As a result of this conclusion, and pursuant to Paragraph 29 of the November 3, 2015 Consent Order, NHTSA ordered Takata to file certain defect information reports (“DIR”), in accordance with the schedule set forth in Paragraph 14 of the Amendment.
April 10, 2018 – Due to the company bankruptcy and sale of the majority of Takata assets, the successor company responsible for PSAN inflators is TK Global LLC.
TK Global LLC is responsible for investigations and necessary field actions for all Phase Stabilized Ammonium Nitrate (PSAN) airbag inflators, originally manufactured by Takata.
February 25, 2019 – TK Global is submitting this DIR for non-desiccated SDI and PSDI-5 frontal airbag inflators using phase stabilized ammonium nitrate propellant, per the schedule specified by NHTSA in the Amendment to the Consent Order. The schedule calls for all subject inflators installed as original equipment in all remaining vehicles.
Describe the defect / noncompliance remedy program:
Per the sale of the majority of Takata assets to Joyson Safety Systems (JSS) and the bankruptcy agreement, the supplier of remedy parts is JSS. The Coordinated Remedy Program, being administered by the Independent Monitor, will prioritize the supply of remedy parts to the vehicles and zones that present the highest risk.
 Some vehicle manufacturers may have included the subject inflators in prior DIR submissions.
1 Affected Product
|BRAND||PART NO.||PRODUCTION DATES|
|TAKATA||PSDI-5 INFLATOR||09/01/2014 - 04/10/2018|
3 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Miscellaneous Document- Defect Information ReportRMISC-19E016-1174
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
1 Associated Investigation
Air Bag Inflator Rupture
NHTSA ID: EA15001
Dated opened: February 24, 2015
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) opened PE14-016 in June 2014 based on six inflator rupture incidents involving consumer owned vehicles produced by five vehicle manufacturers. All six vehicles were operated in Florida or Puerto Rico at the time of the rupture and for the majority of their service life, and were equipped with inflators produced by Takata, a tier-one supplier of automotive air bag systems.
During the course of PE14-016, ODI determined that five additional vehicle manufacturers used inflators of a similar design and vintage also supplied by Takata. No evidence of field failures was found in vehicles produced by these five additional manufacturers. Nonetheless, at ODI's insistence, all 10 vehicle manufacturers initiated a regional recall within approximately two weeks of the opening of the investigation. The regions recalled initially included Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, areas with high absolute humidity and climatic conditions believed to be a significant factor in the inflator ruptures. As part of the recall actions, inflators removed from remedied vehicles are to be returned to Takata for testing.
Takata's initial test results on passenger inflators from remedied vehicles indicated a much higher than anticipated rupture frequency for inflators returned from Florida. Accordingly ODI requested all 10 manufacturers expand the regional recalls for passenger inflators to include other geographic areas where high absolute humidity conditions exist, including the Gulf States and other coastal areas. Takata's testing of the passenger inflators to date continues to indicate this geographic area as having the highest risk, with no ruptures occurring from inflators returned from outside the expanded recall regions. During PE14-016 four additional passenger inflator field events occurred, all in vehicles from the same expanded geographic region.
Also during PE14-016 four additional driver inflator field events occurred including two in vehicles from regions not known for high absolute humidity, specifically California and North Carolina. Accordingly, ODI requested all five of the affected vehicle manufacturers currently using the subject Takata driver inflators expand to nationwide recalls. Significantly, neither of the affected vehicle manufacturers or Takata provided any explanation to account for these two driver air bag inflator ruptures outside the area of high absolute humidity. Takata testing of returned driver inflators indicates a lower rupture frequency as compared to passenger inflator testing. All test ruptures reported by Takata to date have occurred on inflators returned from high absolute humidity areas.
The investigation now includes all manufacturers and vehicles known to be affected at this time. ODI's investigation will focus on, among other things, root cause analysis, other potential defect consequences, identification of affected vehicles scope, and adequacy of the remedy.
The five ODI reports cited above can be reviewed online at http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchNHTSAID under the following identification numbers: 10537899, 10568848, 10585224, 10605877, 10651492
- 🚩2021 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 【ABS & SRS Scan Tool 】 Help you diagnose issues with both anti-lock braking system (ABS) and internal airbag system (SRS); test their sensors, valves, or solenoids; and keep track of any threats in real time to prevent unexpected damage with these 2 essential safety systems, which a normal OBD2 scanner cannot do. Compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, BMW, USAFord.
- 【3 Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this diagnostic tool, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 Quickly tell you the exact cause behind the check engine warning light. This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a fully-featured obd2 code reader; can read/clear engine light codes, show live data, and do I/M readiness test ... to solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. Plus, it has the now-popular DTC lookup library to save searching repair materials online.
- 【User-Oriented 】 Physically, you will like the feel of this obd2 scanner with the black rubber grip thing all around the outside edge. Durable enough to stand the accidental drop. Thanks to its easily accessible menu, you can operate all functions in minutes, with the press of a few buttons. 3-color LEDs intuitively indicate if everything's good, there's a warning, or there's a serious issue. There’s even an LED integrated into the connector port so you can hook it up in darkness.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase 】 You can update this scan tool through an internet USB to have the latest software for its optimized performance, with no extra costs throughout all its using life. We offer you 1-year quality backup period with 30-day unconditional return & replacement policy. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP.
- 📀【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS] - Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on vehicle's other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- [ADVANCED DATASTREAM GRAPH] - Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Compatible with over 46 vehicle makers for a complete car diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] - Equipped with an intuitive interface, 3.5-inch TFT color backlit large screen, 2 cutouts in the back for holding easily, strong rugged anti-slip rubber housing. Supports lifetime free update and print online via an update software tool downloaded from ANCEL website.
- 2021 New Elite Version Launch crp129e is upgrade version of launch crp123/launch crp123e/launch viii, One-Click update , 5 Years warranty, Fast delivery by amazon. ( ps .Contact seller “kingbolen” to get free Gift) Choose launch crp129e, more great functions waiting for you.
- 【Compared with launch VIII, What does launch crp129e upgrade】the launch crp129e obd2 scanner add two more reset service TPMS & Throttle Body Reset. crp129e code reader built with large 5" touch HD screen, One-Click WIFI Update, make you can use the newest software all time free, battery voltage test, 6100mAh rechargeable battery, AutoVIN scan, automatic generate vehicle health report diagnostic report, data print via email share, google search DTC online.
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATA IN GRAPHING + DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】: Launch crp129e diagnostic tool read and reset Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS system, turn off the warning light related. Live data in graphing, record the live data stream for up to 10, simultaneous, PID's. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. Playback supports two graphs (independent) or 4 PID's graphed.
- 【5 RESET SERVICE + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST + FULL OBD2 MODES TEST +HEALTH REPORT PRINT】: This scan tool can do Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake,TPMS Reset, Throttle Position Reset, performs real-time battery monitoring/graphing . Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. ALL diagnostic data can be record and generate to diagnostic report which can be shared to email then print on computer.
- 【LIFETIME FREE UPDATE ONLINE + WORK ON 57 VEHICLE BRANDS + 9 LANGUAGES SUPPORTED】: Launch crp129e diagnostic scan tool works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols , more than 57 brands and over 10000+ cars, muti languages support English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean. Launch crp129e code reader support lifetime free update online by connecting wifi, it keep you can use the newest software all the time.
- RepairSolutions2 App: Get verified fixes, parts required for repair, maintenance schedules, recalls, and more; empower yourself with the knowledge to fix your vehicle right the first time
- All-System Network Scan: Scan beyond powertrain, ABS and SRS modules, comprehensively read and clear all ECU modules and their trouble codes
- Bidirectional Control: Send commands to your vehicle to test actuators and functionality such as fuel pump on/off, A/C clutch on/off or retract the electronic parking brake
- Special Reset Functions: Includes the ability to use dealership level re-learn procedures (Steering Angle Reset, DPF Regen, etc.) to complete repairs or maintenance
- Patented All-In-One Display and Hotkeys: With over 20 pieces of information on a single screen, including code definitions, find the problem faster and spend less time scrolling through menus
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner ➤ Enjoy this OBD2 scanner to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against unexpected accidents to be safe than sorry.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions ➤ This code reader guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency ➤Oil Reset; to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line ➤SAS Reset; to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage ➤BMS Reset; saving your needless visits to mechanics.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics ➤ Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this check engine code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your emission status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Thrives on Simplicity ➤ Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. ➤HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- 24/7 Helpful Service ➤ Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the srs code reader a long-term investment for any home mechanics. 🚩The 1 year of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: English, French ,German ,Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian.
- 【Full OBD2 Function & ABS/SRS Systems Diagnostic】Professional Launch Creader Elite 200 OBD2 scanner Supports all 10 test modes of OBDII test, including live data, On-Board monitor test, freeze frame data, view readiness status, O2 Monitor/Component Test, etc. Launch CRE200 code reader can also perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner can read and clear ABS, SRS DTC codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights.
- 【AutoVin Scanner & Battery Voltage Display】Once CRE200 Scanner and the vehicle are properly connected, the scanner will display battery real-time voltage, and the system starts auto-detect process. Diagnostic report will be automatically generated after the process is successfully finished. If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream(Supports 3 display modes: Value/Graph/Merged)
- 【4 in 1 Live Data Stream & Data Record and Playback】There are 3 ways to view the data, you can choose the one that suits you best. Value–it is the default mode that displays the parameters in texts and shows them in list format. Graph–displays the parameters in waveform graphs. Combine–this is the most used in graph merge status for data comparison. In this case, different items are marked in different colors. (Combine up to 4 options)You can also record the data stream and playback the data.
- 【Wifi Free Update & DTC Library】One-Click Update function allows you to update the diagnostic app and software. All software is updated periodically. It is recommended to check regularly for updates and install the latest software version for the best service, functions and experience. DTC Library is the DTC Lookup Function, which allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database. DTC Library helps you know what’s wrong with the car quickly.
- 【Diagnostic History & Diagnostic Feedback & Email Function】For Launch Creader Elite 200 Car Scanner, Diagnostic History provides quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without starting from scratch. Diagnostic Feedback can submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting. With Launch CRE200, you can email the diagnostic report or screenshot to anyone you want.
- 【2021 UPGRADED VERSION OF CRP123X/CRP129/VII+】: This scan tool with 5 more reset services (Oil/EPB/SAS/TPMS & Throttle Body Reset) compared with VII+&CRP123X, a larger 5” touchable HD 720P screen and keypad design for better operation, Android 7.0, battery voltage test, 6100mAh rechargeable battery,32G memory, AutoVIN and automatic printable Inspection report help you get diagnostic information efficiently and effectively. One-Click Update make you can use the newest software all time free.
- 【5 RESET SERVICES + AUTOMATIC AUTO VIN SCAN】: This code reader covers 5 most commonly used special reset functions including OIL/EPB/SAS/TPMS reset, and Throttle Adaptation to maintain your vehicle systems safely and efficiently, with the Automatic Autovin Scan, this obd2 scanner provides quick and accurate vehicle identification via auto VIN scan, helping you pinpoint the cause issue quickly by reading codes, freeze frame and real-time live data.
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS+ BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】: This diagnostic scanner works for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and SRS diagnoses, read/clear trouble codes, show live data stream, turn off the warning light related, besides. Graph the real-time battery voltage will be easier and intuitive for the real-time monitors to check if the battery is in good condition. It does not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after the problem is fixed.
- 【GREAT COMPATIBILITY + ONE-CLICK UPDATE 2021 LATEST SOFTWARE】One-click WiFi free updates on the internet for a lifetime allows you have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters, and functionality. Extensive vehicle coverage Includes 57 vehicle makers, works on most vehicles after 1996 and up to 2019, 2020,2021, It supports Diesel (12v only), 12V passenger car, pickup, and light-duty truck, SUV, gasoline, Minivans, compatible with OBD2/OBD1/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.
- 【FULL OBD2 COMPLIANCY + DATA RECORD & PLAYBACK】: This diagnostic tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII functions such as I/M Readiness Status, Live Data Graphing, MIL turn-off, Freeze Frame, Read vehicle information,2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6). the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem. Data record, playback, and printable Inspection report (share via email) make diagnostic information easily at your hands
- 👍【ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic tool can read/erase ABS/SRS fault codes on sedans and light trucks, and show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015, and functions are not universal. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 👍【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 👍【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘.
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API